• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Game 22: AL West Showdown vs Cokeland (Game 1)

S

Seattlehawk94

Cokeland:
Eveland
1-1

vs

Seattle Mariners
Carlos Silva
1-2

Well...The Weakest Link is on the bump again....Let's hope the offense shows up or we're in trouble..Only thing good I can say is he's pitched okay at home...

We lead the AL West by 2 over Texass...

Reaction score
It looks like you are finally coming around eh 94?? :lol: But in all honesty, I just pray he pitches well, I can't stand him or Batista, but he can have a good game here and there. We need some wins.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Hey, ya gotta admit I've been pretty damn positive when it comes to Silvia and Bahtitsia..

PM me your celly...If you go on Saturday I'll see if I can get you down there for BP as well...I'm supposed to "bring a glove" is what he said in emails so I might be shagging flyballs I guessin...Or hoping... :D

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Hey, ya gotta admit I've been pretty damn positive when it comes to Silvia and Bahtitsia..

PM me your celly...If you go on Saturday I'll see if I can get you down there for BP as well...I'm supposed to "bring a glove" is what he said in emails so I might be shagging flyballs I guessin...Or hoping... :D

Just did.

And I know you have been positive.. A little too positive if I may say so myself :lol: I love the Mariners. But lets just say those two don't crack my top five.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Bring on the Oaks tomorrow!!!

Top Bottom