• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2 game lead in the NFC West!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It's still early, but it looks like if we can keep the intensity up we could indeed see a couple very loud games in the playoffs in Seattle. Now that would be very nice. We're two games up, lets keep the foot on the gas pedal.

I am kind of shocked that SF is turning out to be so average. Only scoring 7 points in your own stadium in one of your last few home games at Candlestick is well, sad...well not sad for me, but sad for the Niners. ;)

See below from the Mercury News.

MARKDOWN — Maybe there is a lot of emotion among the 49er fan base regarding the final season at Candlestick Park. But you wouldn't know it from the crowd energy Sunday. Things finally did get noisy in the fourth quarter. But the stark contrast between Sunday and a week earlier in Seattle was . . . well, stark.

For the complete story see - Purdy positives to be taken

Start cheering in the 4th quarter? What a bunch of freaking rookies...lol

Idahawk

Reaction score
More importantly is that the other top teams in the playoff picture are all sucking at this point , Green Bay 1-2 Atlanta 1-2 San Fran 1-2 . I know it's early but any head start for home field is big.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I really love that CHI /GB/ and Saints are going to be playoff teams.
Would love any of those teams to go through seattle!
I am hoping for CHI/SEA match up in the playoffs.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
It would be my dream to beat da bears at the Clink. My coworker is a bears fan and I'd enjoy that Monday after immensely.

Top Bottom