• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free Agency Tracker

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Dude Lych and Bush One Two Punch Punch! We would pound the shit out defenses! If Bush left cinncy w/o signing and is headed to Sea then we have chance.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Sign Bush and Tamme, draft Kuechly in the first and a G in the second, i'm seeing a damn good team.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Still need a DE I stick to my first thought, DE/G with the first pick. Im talking Decastro/Ingram.

Reaction score
I honestly think we'd be better off moving carpenter to guard and drafting Reiff if we use a first round pick on the O-Line.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Cinncy signed Benjarvis so the leaves Michael Bush up for grabs still...

Reaction score
Forte will probably hold out, he's pissed about the tag and should be , then they sign Bush to a 4 year deal ???? Thats messed up.
He's also pissed that Bush took a chunk of his money. I'm not sure what the Bears front office is thinking, but they should have locked up Forte first.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hardgrove went to Packers.
Bummed about it, it was alittle bit of the heart and soul on the defense and on the sidelines.
Ill miss his aweful singing, his energy, and he had a cool story. He recorded I think the only safety last year.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawethorne to Saints 5 year deal.

Lame...... Okay what is our plan at LB? Now its like we gottt get Hill back here.

Reaction score
It sucks that Hawthorne is gone, but it opens up the opportunity for the Hawks to draft Luke Kuechly out of Boston College.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
god i really liked hawethorne...malcom smith may be a good OLB, he is a amazing athlete
Showed some good pass rush skills, but is pretty small, i like him too though.

Yeah it seems like now we "have" to draft a LB, which I never like to do.

Top Bottom