• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dalvin Cook: Free agent process is fun

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Running back Dalvin Cook has not settled on a place to play during the 2023 season, but he says he's not minding the waiting game that he has to play until the right deal comes along.

A report over the weekend indicated Cook will wait until closer to the start of training camp before signing with any team as an offer from the Dolphins hasn't satisfied what he's looking for after being released by the Vikings this offseason. In an interview with FOX 9 in Minneapolis about his return to Minnesota for a youth football camp this week, Cook was asked how feels about the process of finding a new team.

"I think at every level, I made the right choice when I had the choice to go play ball. The process is fun, you embrace it," Cook said. "If you don't want to be wanted by people, then something's wrong. As long as people want me, I'm good. I know I'm in the right spot. But going through this process has been fun. It's been different every day, waking up with a different schedule. Just enjoying it. I think when it comes down to it, I just make the right decision. I’ve been doing it all my life."

Cook has also been linked with the Jets and a decision about where he'll be playing next may not be too far away given how soon camps will be opening around the league.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom