• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free Agency Tracker

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Sweet, tuned in now, anyone got a good FA tracker website?

Heard Brandon Marshall WR to CHI, I think that helps us !

Reaction score
CBSSports reports Patriots are interested in Red Bryant... Crap!! I can see that being appealing to Red, especially if they offer him more money than the Seahawks. If we lose Red, I think it will be a huge blow to our defense.

Reaction score
How come I don't hear anything about anyone visiting Seattle? Wtf? We getting snubbed by all the FAs now?!

Idahawk

Reaction score
You don't hear anything about Green Bay either , Its the way JS operates. My guess is they are working hard on the Bryant and Heater deals that need to get done IMO. Then they will fill the spots we lose in FA and then start the process of adding players we need. Its not exciting but something big will happen at some point .

Reaction score
Dude we signed 4 big FAs last year right out the gate. Schneider does not operate like GB. Getting sick and tired of everyone and their mom always saying John Schneider and GB blah blah. Ted Thompson wouldnt go after Williams, Manning or Amy other big time FA.

Pete and John def want to build through the draft, but they aren't afraid to spend big in FA if the players fits.

Reaction score
Great Chad Henne another career backup coming to Seattle to hit his full potential.... first Charlie, then TJack and now Henne??

Maybe Pete and John want to be known for finding that diamond in the rough.... so they'll keep bringing in below average rejects hoping they strike Gold with one of them?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Its still very early, the gate literally just opened.
F! Henne, whats the point?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Like I said re-sign Red and Heater then worry about the other holes you have, boom goes the dynamite ,

Classic Green Bay style !!! I love it !

Id rather see Henne a second round pick up in here then a 7th round nobody that you would pay out the jang hole for

Top Bottom