• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Free Agency Tracker

Reaction score
Yeah Smith is 6'1" but only about 225. Needs to put on at least 10lbs if he wants to start at OLB. I'm sure they'll draft at least a couple LBs. Prolly mid rounds. Unless they get Kuech at 12

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks have agreed to terms with G Deuce Lutui, LB Barret Ruud, and CB Roy Lewis.

Lutui played for Carroll at USC , get him off the poi and pancakes and he can fill a hole that's for sure, Ruud is solid and will be a nice piece of the LB puzzle. Roy Lewis is back again good for him !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Shit yeah Tru is back, guy is a seahawk for life, if he's playing the nickle he'll be good tackler on the inside, and if not injured, he can still get it done.

Reaction score
Just ran into Mario Williams at the Portland airport!! The guy was huge! Talked to him for a minute. asked if the Seahawks contacted him-he said they did but it was a "far fetched offer". Leads me to believe it was nothing close to what Buffalo gave him.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Solid. People are really shocked that they resigned Hill again. I'm not and I was hoping it would happen all along. He had a solid season last year for cheap money.

Charges dropped, case closed. Very solid started trying to re-establish his career. Still could get a first round LB in draft, Carroll is famous for his LB squads.

Reaction score
Dammit, wrong thread. I'm on my phone, somone mind moving my last post to the draft thread?
I moved it. I didn't think it was possible, but I ended up moving the post to it's own thread and then merging that thread with the 2012 NFL Draft Thread.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I REALLY want Luke Kuechly. He and Coples seem like the safest picks for around 12. Kuechly is my pick though just because the hole in the middle is huge. Don't get me wrong, I like Ruud uf he can return to form but he's a mediocre run stuffing LB where as Kuechly is all over the place.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope Marcus Trufant retires with the Seahawks in a few years and eventually comes back with a coaching position. Local "for life" -players are pretty uncommon these days.

Top Bottom