• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

espn's first mock (with us in it anyways)

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
i believe mallet will be groomed into a franchise quarterback. If he has the right coaching..i think he will turn out to be a good passer.. a little phillip rivers mixed with roethlesberger.. the substance abuse issue is still in the back of my mind but..i think mallet has the it factor..Locker does not.

S

Seattlehawk94

Just like with recruiting we can make educated guesses but ultimately we don't know. 94' make thinks he knows Locker will suck but really nobody does.

I don't think anyone here follows college recruting...Only dudes who look at 17 year old boys are pedobears and overly obssessed college fans...Could care less about "which little prepubescent boy is going to which college"...

Did anyone think a quarterback who had to fight with Drew Hensen for a starting job would be a top five quarterback of all-time? I'm guessing not and if you say you did you aren't telling the truth.

You left out Brian Greaseball as well...Jonas Brady lost out to him too....But are you really comparing Brady to Jakemarcus? Tom had NO HYPE in college...Jakemarcus is being compared to Jesus (not the INT Jesus on the Hawks, the walking on water one) by Fuskiefans....So now, I don't think anyone ANYWHERE said he'd be "great in the NFL"...

I just find it funny that the same people who mock me for saying Mallet will be a bust turn around and say without a doubt Locker will be when they both have tons of questions surrounding them. I'd say both guys are projects at this point and would benefit greatly from going to a set team.

So disagreeing with you is "mocking you"...Paranoid much?

On paper there isn't a "franchise" QB in this draft. I'm sure years down the road we'll look back and there will have been one who emerges.

They play on grass and fieldturf not paper....If that was the case the Whiners win the NFC West, and the Chargers are in the Superbowl....The closest franchise QB IS Mallett....

Like I said we can all take guesses but ultimately we don't know. I guess I"m just tired of debating the Locker topic. I get it 94' hates him and hates all things "fuskies" although he is constantly talking about Locker and the "fuskies". I think the Locker topic has been covered and beaten like a dead horse on here already.

Chill pill....TAKE ONE.....I've said before here that I was happy about the Stevens pick at the time (said it ON HERE) because he fit the offense best and had the best Chumuralike TE skills that fit Holmgren's offense...Even defended him for his drops in the Superbowl pointing out he's still the ONLY Seahawk to score a TD in a Superbowl and minus a BULLSHIT "hold" on Heather Lockler he made a catch IN TRAFFIC that would've given us a 1st and Goal from the 2 that would've put us in the lead...

How many times have I defended Lawyer on here? PLENTY...You joined in when?? So don't sit here and tell me why I do or don't like certain players...

It's not "he's a Fuskie"...It's the fact he (Jakemarcus) sucks! Pretty simple...

HOW many Fuskiefans BASHED Tru getting drafted by us? Still hear shit about "REGGIE WILLIAMS OWNED HIM" all the fucking time....I could GIVE A FUCK where he went to school....I think he's shit...

Obviously others on here think he might turn out all right. I really don't know I sure hope he does. If he ends up okay will those who said for sure he would suck actually admit they were wrong about him? I highly doubt it.

Yeah, because I was such a HUGE Dogkiller fan before he went to prison....Ask ANYONE up in here my thoughts on the Canine Assassin before this year....Damn....Did I not give him props just today? Hmmmm....Maybe YOU are the type to not admit when you are wrong but I've got a body of work that says otherwise..I've taken the walk of shame when I've needed to....Haven't needed to many times though...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not comparing Locker to Brady just saying we don't know.

I also think with quarterbacks his environment has a lot to do with whether he is a failure or success(some guys either way it wouldn't have mattered).

Would Big Ben been as good if the Raiders had drafted him that with the #2 pick overall?
Sanchez if lets say we had drafted him?

Some guys you never know. I think whoever goes to the Skins is destined to fail. The Cardinals have Fitzgerald so that QB could have a chance, same goes for 49ers.

S

Seattlehawk94

Dirty Sanchez sucks.....Typical lEast Coast Media hyped New Yawk piece of shit....If the guy played ANYWHERE else he'd be seen for what he is....Trent Dilfer with the Ravens....

Top Bottom