• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

espn's first mock (with us in it anyways)

Reaction score
Kiper has us taking Mallett which I don't hate, he's got tons of potentiial and that's all we want at this point for a QB.

Mcshay has us taking a DE out of Wisconsin.. I forget his name, and know nothing about him.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Mallett is a tall statue. I don't think he'll be a very good QB and will get his ass kicked. He has a Brett Favre like tendency to throw bad picks at the worst times as well.

Reaction score
Do we really need a DE bad enough to pick one up in the 1st round??

Clem and Brock are pretty good.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;54108 said:
Only if the dude is a total stud. Brock is a FA, isn't he?
Brock is a free agent and is probably being targeted by teams that will pay him more.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;54107 said:
Do we really need a DE bad enough to pick one up in the 1st round??

Clem and Brock are pretty good.

It's always nice to have pass rushers but it's not a NEED. In the first round we have tons of holes that need to be addressed mainly on the offensive line so we can actually run the fucking ball.

Also in the secondary so crappy QB's don't kick our ass each and every week.

S

Seattlehawk94

We will bring back Brock....Clem and Red are good too....DL is solid...

CB or OL....If we get Nnamdi, Gallery, and Mankins like we are talking and Mallett is there, take him...He might be "slow" but if we have OL help it doesn't matter..

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, speed is overrated at the QB position...If you can get protection it doesn't matter..

S

Seattlehawk94

And most of the time it's a curse because "speedy" QBs suck at checking down and are pretty much brainless when it comes to football IQ...I'll take a slow pocket passer anyday...

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
kdawg2980;54106 said:
Mallett is a tall statue. I don't think he'll be a very good QB and will get his ass kicked. He has a Brett Favre like tendency to throw bad picks at the worst times as well.

I don't like Mallet. He can be very good, but he is inconsistent. To many times last year I saw him over throwing wide open receivers.

Don't be fooled by Bobby Petrino's offense at Arkansas. It is fun to watch, it doesn't produce great NFL QB's though. See Brian Braun.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
CB is priority number one. Brandon Harris will be there @ our pick. Peterson and Amukamara should be gone.

DonnyT08

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont want Mallet at all! Jake Locker, an O-Lineman, or a Corner.

S

Seattlehawk94

Ah...Our first Jakemarcus Locker "geniuses" are showing up.....Did great in the Senior Bowl didn't he?

Let me guess you also said like many others around Seattle that "The Seahawks should draft Nose Pickett" as well....

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Yea,,jake locker sucked at senior bowl. Mallet did pretty good at the skills competition but we need a cornerback

Top Bottom