• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dropped passes or bad throws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Come on man... I know you two don't like each other, and what he said wasn't necessary.. but since when is calling someone an asshole been considered out of line on this site?

S

Seattlehawk94

When I decided it wasn't...There was no need for that..None at all..He was warned, he thinks he can get away with anything...If he comes back with another "witty" retort like that he's done..His act is old...And other than you I don't see anyone standing up for him, again the reason? His act is old..

Is today Adam takes asshole's side day? Shit...If so I forgot to put it on my calendar...

S

Seattlehawk94

For someone who doesn't get involved it sure seems like you do..Or is that only when I post because I don't see otherwise...

Did you secretly join AHHB under our noses?

Reaction score
I don't know what AHHB is so yeah, probably not.

You just kind of seem to be extra hostile lately, which I didn't think was possible... I'm not taking sides, just kind of trying to talk you down. It seems like you're purposely seeking out conflict, which is what you do.. But I'm sorry if its hard for me to look at you as a victim in all of that shit on facebook when, to me, it looked like you started it and refused to let it go.

And now this crap... Ida has said a lot of mean spirited shit in the past, a good portion of that directed towards me. This seems relatively tame.

I'm generally pretty level-headed and objective, and I'd rather agree with you than disagree with you... But lately that's been damn near impossible for me.

Idahawk

Reaction score
When I decided it wasn't...There was no need for that..None at all..He was warned, he thinks he can get away with anything...If he comes back with another "witty" retort like that he's done..His act is old...And other than you I don't see anyone standing up for him, again the reason? His act is old..

Is today Adam takes asshole's side day? Shit...If so I forgot to put it on my calendar...

Did I just get warned for calling someone an asshole while being called an asshole ? It looks like I'm getting banned because I'm fucking confused on what I can or can't do .

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the act between both of you is old.

1. No more double standards. If you dish it out, you had better take it. That said, no more personal shit about family - from anyone.

2. Quit baiting. If you know someone flies off the handle easily, do not give them extra reason to.

I am closing this thread and it had best not be reopened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom