• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dropped passes or bad throws?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Seattlehawk94

Warning one...Bring his kid up again you are fucking banned...

S

Seattlehawk94

And don't whine to anyone when it happens...It's a mutual decision if it comes to pass..

Idahawk

Reaction score
Warning one...Bring his kid up again you are fucking banned...

Fuck you , you brought up my wife and never got banned or fucking warned and now your talking shit about Idaho and race whats worse ? How do I even know he really had a kid, where as the racial comments you both have made are quite real. don't start shit and then cry when it hurts , thats all I have to say about it !

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Did a little home study regarding the regular season passing games of the super bowl winners & losers since 2005 trying to find out how many passing yards per game it takes to be competitive in today's NFL:

The SB winners averaged 240 yards per game during the regular season.
The SB losers averaged 262 yards per game during the regular season.
That averages out to about 251 yards passing per regular season game in order to be competitive for the big dance.
Last year's Seahawks were at 194 yards passing per regular season game.
This year's Seahawks have set a pace for 153 yards passing per game.

I suppose you could say that if the SB winners average 22 yards less than the losers average, then the Seahawks (averageing 109 yards less than the rest of the losers) are really going to crush the competition this year. Wasn't at all what I expected to find. Useless information, I know....

S

Seattlehawk94

Push me asshole...Doesn't take much and you can whine all you want when I toss your ass again, you won't be back this time..Your safety net is gone..

"How do I know he had a kid?" You just ripped him about it, don't play dumb even though it's hard to play something you already are..

Idahawk

Reaction score
Push me asshole...Doesn't take much and you can whine all you want when I toss your ass again, you won't be back this time..Your safety net is gone..

"How do I know he had a kid?" You just ripped him about it, don't play dumb even though it's hard to play something you already are..

Well I guess that pretty much makes it a one sided debate then doesn't it

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Did a little home study regarding the regular season passing games of the super bowl winners & losers since 2005 trying to find out how many passing yards per game it takes to be competitive in today's NFL:

The SB winners averaged 240 yards per game during the regular season.
The SB losers averaged 262 yards per game during the regular season.
That averages out to about 251 yards passing per regular season game in order to be competitive for the big dance.
Last year's Seahawks were at 194 yards passing per regular season game.
This year's Seahawks have set a pace for 153 yards passing per game.

I suppose you could say that if the SB winners average 22 yards less than the losers average, then the Seahawks (averageing 109 yards less than the rest of the losers) are really going to crush the competition this year. Wasn't at all what I expected to find. Useless information, I know....

Actually with a passing league it all seems relative.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Are you guys taking apps for mod positions by any chance? I have an amazing ability to piss people off.

Besides it sounds kinda fun.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Sorry for the joke it was in bad taste. I hope all is well with your family.
If you're being sincere, thanks! And sorry for the Ian Johnson thing. I can imagine the racism thing gets old.

S

Seattlehawk94

Boss? Hardly...Lay off the personal shit, it's fucking old...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom