• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dropped passes or bad throws?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson can be the team's backup...
To Jon Ryan, the player that hold the ball for Steven Hauschka during nine iron drills.

S

Seattlehawk94

I think both the WR and QB will be a little more calm in Sunday's game against Dallas.. With all the hype from preseason, i think we were just a little to confident and need to get back to basic's and play to win..
I think both the WR and QB will be a little more calm in Sunday's game against Dallas.. With all the hype from preseason, i think we were just a little to confident and need to get back to basic's and play to win..

Totally, Demarcus Ware will go easy on him..haha..

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Turns out that Golden Tate (not wilson) is already the backup to hold Steven Hauschka's balls.

S

Seattlehawk94

fuck ware and the cowgirls... this is 12th man home

Yep, because the 12th Man is playing in the game...I plan to make 3 tackles myself on Sunday...

Oh wait...Pussbucket is the QB....

Oh and 3 and counting.....Best question becomes...Can we actually beat the Lambs is Rust is the QB?

S

Seattlehawk94

Ida doesn't have a radio show....They haven't even got them thar voice bawx things yet in Idaho....

Though they do have a large amount of Aryans and cults...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom