• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cheney Stadium

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55467 said:
You are right Kris....I am wrong...Congrats...You are way more knowledgeable about sports than myself....I bow to your presence....

No rant....Just envy....

Even that comes off as childish. Very sarcastic tone which people typically have when they "give up".

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Dude.....Chill the fuck out.....You are really getting grating....Defended you many times and you always seem to play the same shit if someone knows more than you....Seriously....Everyone on Softy's page is against you for a reason....When EVERYONE else is "the asshole" it's time to look inward holmes...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Look people don't like me because I bring up statistical facts. Okay don't take this personal but I'm not the only one on this thread disagreeing with you if you didn't notice.

Like I said if you have a problem I'll kindly leave the Huddle.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Like I said....Don't play the "I'll leave card"....If you wanna talk shit at me....By all means....But when you do expect a response and don't get butthooted when you get one...

I know I'm in the minority in SABR, but again...I've BEEN IN SABR....And you make it sound like I don't know a fucking THING about sports like you are some sort of guru.....Shit, I've been in meetings and behind the scenes so much you'd cream your 'lil panties thinking about it, must know fucking SOMETHING if that's the case....You wanna talk stats? LOL....I fucking WORKED for STATS Inc and I don't think they'd hire someone who didn't know what the fuck they were talking about....Had to take a fucking 10 page test just to get an interview and then had to ace that just for them to THINK of hiring me....So.....Yeah, I'm fucking dumb I guess....:emoticon-0178-rock:

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;55511 said:
To be fair I don't think anyone ever said you didn't understand the stats.

Once again jumping to conclusions. Nobody is saying you have to like them or don't like them. Nobody is saying you don't understand the stats either.

What most are giving you crap about on here is the narrow minded thinking. Just like your rants about Felix that had more holes in them than Sonny after he got shot up in the God Father.

Like I said on this subject you are basically plugging yours ears and saying "Naw! Naw! Naw! I'm right! Naw! Naw! Naw! I'm right your wrong".

I'd say the way you are acting on this comes off as childish. Nobody said you were dumb or don't know stats. But I will say you are coming off very childish in this entire thread.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

What most are giving you crap about on here is the narrow minded thinking.

Funny because I never said SABRmetrics didn't work....I believe I said I don't believe in them MYSELF and DON'T LIKE THEM....Having an OPINION shared by many isn't "narrow minded"....You must vote Dumocrap because everytime some says something you don't like they are "narrow minded"....Narrow minded people are usually the ones who CALL OTHERS "narrow minded"....I don't like them....Doesn't make ME right...You like them...Doesn't make YOU right...

Just like your rants about Felix that had more holes in them than Sonny after he got shot up in the God Father.

Plagerize much? I think I used that line on the Deadskins about their defense having more holes that Sean Taylor's corpse...

Where did my side of the debate on "King" get "shot up"....I said a 13-12 pitcher doesn't deserve the Cy Young...Ask Marcus Schmidli, he says the same shit...

Like I said on this subject you are basically plugging yours ears and saying "Naw! Naw! Naw! I'm right! Naw! Naw! Naw! I'm right your wrong".

Really now? I debated....I've seen your "debates" it's pretty much one sided and turns to calling someone a child if they disagree with you....Pretty much like you've just done...

I'd say the way you are acting on this comes off as childish. Nobody said you were dumb or don't know stats. But I will say you are coming off very childish in this entire thread.

Childish? Debating a point isn't "childish"..."Childish" is a word used by 11teen year old girls ("Yoooooouuuurrrr ssoooooooo immature"!--quoted from 11teen year old girl) not by adults talking sports.....Call me stupid, call my points, dumb....Don't call a debate childish....

Like I said...I don't believe in SABRmetrics, at one SABR meeting the little stats geeks claimed EDDIE JOOST was a BETTER PLAYER THAN MICKEY FUCKING MANTLE due to some fucking stupid obscure stat they invented....Seriously? Do you even know who Eddie Joost is? I knew....And I about had my jaw hit the floor when one of those fucksticks actually said he was BETTER than Mickey Mantle....Like I said...GO TO A SABR MEETING before you start jumping all up on their little geeky cocks....I've SEEN it....Don't love it till you know what it's about....

Anyone who'd claim anyone other than Willie Mays, Henry Aaron, or a select few in that era were better than Mickey is kinda fucked up....Anyone claiming Eddie Fucking Joost is a better player than The Mick is fucking INSANE...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
You must vote Dumocrap because everytime some says something you don't like they are "narrow minded"....

I do vote Democrat but I'm also middle class and they benefit most middle class. That is a different discussion for another time.

Plagerize much? I think I used that line on the Deadskins about their defense having more holes that Sean Taylor's corpse...

No plagerizing wasn't very original is all. I'm sure someone will quote it again with using a person.

I said a 13-12 pitcher doesn't deserve the Cy Young...Ask Marcus Schmidli, he says the same shit...

Actually I have and Marcus treats it like an adult should. No berating or attacks or swearing involved. Just two people quoting their opinions you don't seem to grasp that.

When you aren't so emotional go back and read some of your posts man. This is ridiculous if this is what the Huddle is all about then wow.

You seriously come off as a maniac suffering through a mid life crisis man. Lately from you every other word is 'Fuskies this and fuskies that". I mean you hate the Huskies right? Then why are you always talking about them? Why would you watch them play online when WSU was playing on T.V.?

Then your P.M to me was funny too. "You Win congrats, have fun at the huddle". I've worked at the school the last four years and have met kids more mature than you.

Like I said go back and look at both threads. You will notice both times YOU turned the conversation into a flame war. Just like you did with the Seahawks-Giants thread which had to be closed by Robo. This seems to be a theme for you.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes, this thread is getting close to being closed down. However, we have "appeared" to be dodging personal attacks which is good, but the debates are getting really heated. Lets bring it down a couple levels.

Top Bottom