• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

OFFICIAL 2011 NFL draft discussion/reaction thread

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Looks like Moffit is kind of the opposite of Carpenter, smart more pass pro oriented OG.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Looks like Moffit is kind of the opposite of Carpenter, smart more pass pro oriented OG.

I know it is contrary to what the scouting report says you guys put up on this site, but he is actually a mauler and specializes in run blocking. He is nasty like Cable likes em.

Reaction score
Tom Cable says this is what the line will look like:

497032.jpg
blankf.jpg
71493.jpg
2495204.jpg
2495134.jpg

*LG is still a question mark.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Tom Cable says this is what the line will look like:

497032.jpg
blankf.jpg
71493.jpg
2495204.jpg
2495134.jpg

*LG is still a question mark.

If there is FA...Gallery! I don't know about everyone else but I like Spencer better than Unger. He actually played very well last year. I think we need to re-sign him. If not to start then at least for depth.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I can't wait to see what Cable doesn with these guys. I really think Gallery is going to sign here.

Reaction score
They need a veteran like Gallery. It will be Unger's 3rd season in the NFL, Okung's 2nd and of course the 1st for the two rookies. You want a guy that has some experience.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
We don't even have a cba yet, a training camp, any fa signings or draftees under contract! But we have an O-line.

Is this draft the down payment of a run first offense with Whitehurst at the helm?

Idahawk

Reaction score
We don't even have a cba yet, a training camp, any fa signings or draftees under contract! But we have an O-line.

Is this draft the down payment of a run first offense with Whitehurst at the helm?

We needed line help no matter who was at QB , now if we were to start these guys day one , a young , mobile QB who can take some hits would be a smart play .

The other thought would be to show possible free agent QBs that we have spent money at a position , they would view as very important , we have the talent in the run game and the WR Corp including TE .

Over all an attractive package if we were looking at Kolb .

I did see hass was in desert last week , caught at a hotel by fans he was just checking out the valley???

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
...... I like Moore, and I understand you're a Boise State homer but if you want him over Luck you're crazy.

Moore is undersized, not great arm strength, and he's a lefty. Luck is the complete package.

Idahawk

Reaction score
...... I like Moore, and I understand you're a Boise State homer but if you want him over Luck you're crazy.

Moore is undersized, not great arm strength, and he's a lefty. Luck is the complete package.

Sounds Like Steve Young !

When Luck gets about 40 more TD s and about 4000 more yards you can come talking complete package !

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Sounds Like Steve Young !

When Luck gets about 40 more TD s and about 4000 more yards you can come talking complete package !

Lol Moore plays in the WAC on a team that is head an shoulders more talented than the rest of the conference.

Luck is more mobile so if anything he's Steve Young.

Top Bottom