• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What do you think of the BCS Standings?

chopperdoc79

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah i watched the game and to be honest it really wasn't a game unless your a sooner fan lol. OU torched texas tech. I guess this game just showed everyone that if you are not balanced between running and passing you will get killed. Texas tech had no answer for OU's running back he made the defense look stupid. And wow did OU's D come to play or what.

I thought the game was going to be closer and not the blowout that it turned out to be. It's going to be interesting to see what the polls are going to look like tomorrow. But here is a question do you now put ou over texas since they killed texas tech? I mean they just didnt kill them they embarrassed them.

chopperdoc79

Huddler
Reaction score
hey cole i wouldn't get to excited to soon as of right now texas is number 2 but they play texas am and thats going to weaken there strengh of schedule for the year while OU has OSU and thats going to help boost them in the polls after next week. Right now texas has a .925 while OU is at .918 really close it just might come down to there final games this coming week the computer is taking in that they did beat ou but it is also counting that ou destroyed tech while texas stuggled.

I'm just saying don't think that Texas has it in the bag just yet

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Good point, chopperdoc. Texas beating A&M will do nothing for them, but Oklahoma winning over OSU could help them significantly...

Top Bottom