• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The Manning Effect Part 2

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well Manning stays a horse and joins the Denver Bronco's and John Elway. This will surely mean that Tebow will be traded and Elway can get out of Tebow time the only way that he could have. The open for business sign is lit in Denver and with plenty of cap space they will now add the supporting cast. Rumors about Jeff Saturday, Dallas Clark and Mike Wallace are already everywhere .

The deal is reported to be in the 5 year 95 million dollar range, with Denver having protection should the neck become an issue again.

Those left in the wake of this whole deal are now scrambling to mend broken fences. But I don't think its as bad as many will make it out to be. The Titans did what they should have and I don't think MH cares, its Peyton Manning after all and he could have hit the market and found another team . Locker may be relieved to not have to sit for another 3-5 years behind Manning, but at the same time he would have a chance to watch a HOFer plan and play the game.

Most think Alex Smith went to Miami because he has had it with SF. I think the fact that he shares the same agent as Manning gave him a head ups to go to Miami and drive his money up with San Fran, maybe a little inside information? I think Smith will return to Niners it gives him the best chance to win and he knows its a business and again its Manning.

Tebow will more then likely end up a back -up somewhere a team from Florida would be my guess.

Out of the 10-12 teams that wanted him he went with the Broncos , I think he liked the idea of what John Elways and his relationship could be like . Elway won in his late 30's and walked off into the sunset, now he and Manning can build the team around the minds of 2 HOF QB's . Players will certainly want to come there so a team that can win should come together quickly.

I'm personally glad its over , I'm not sure you ever see something like this again. Idaho is a Denver Bronco loving state so now I get to see even more Broncos crap all over the place as surely the bandwagon will be huge .

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Of the three finalists, this is where I wanted him to go:

1. Titans: Hasselbeck gets release and probably signs with either the Browns or the 49ers. Browns would be fine, but not the 49ers.
2. 49ers: Hell no for obvious reasons.
3. Broncos: Whatever.

Whatever won out.

Top Bottom