• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle Seahawks to Follow an Old Pattern to Land Their New Quarterback?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll bring the beer. I brew enough of it...

I just sold a Colt Python .357 and a Colt Police 32 (from 1912) and bought more brewing equipment. Ha. The remaining firearms are my Springfield XD-9 and Ruger Mark III target pistol.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Always been a big fan of the Colt 1911a1. I have one as well in the safe. Nice looking Smith&Wesson. I have a Model 29 in .44 Mag., and a Model 28 Highway Patrolmam in .357 From the looks of those Baughman Sights on the front, I'd say thats a Model 28-2 BallzDeep. Never mind, I stand corrected after reading your post it's a Taurus .357 Sure does look like a Smith N Frame.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Always been a big fan of the Colt 1911a1. I have one as well in the safe. Nice looking Smith&Wesson. I have a Model 29 in .44 Mag., and a Model 28 Highway Patrolmam in .357 From the looks of those Baughman Sights on the front, I'd say thats a Model 28-2 BallzDeep

I think your talking about the one on the far left? It's actually a .357 Taurus,it is an older gun now, i've had it around 20 years,my dad gave it to me. then next is a 9mm Beretta,the .38 walther, then the colt .45 gold cup. I'm looking to buy a nickel plated Taurus 9mm in the next few months. Taurus bought Beretta,so they look very similar now.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, I was talking about the wheel gun, but then reread your post. Those Beretta 92's are good shooter's as well. Bought the Wife a Glock 19 in 9mm. It's a smaller version of the Model 17, so it fit's her hands a little better.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, I was talking about the wheel gun, but then reread your post. Those Beretta 92's are good shooter's as well. Bought the Wife a Glock 19 in 9mm. It's a smaller version of the Model 17, so it fit's her hands a little better.

Oh yeah, I see that now. yeah it's 92. They are great shooters! Very accurate.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
.357 Ruger, and all I was saying to Ballzee was, if you said that kinda shit to my face I'd knock you into next week.
And I stand by it, not saying I could kick everyone's ass but I don't take no ones shit. Ex wrestler kung fu, and generally a BMF, but mostly those dayz are behind me.... Balldeep just came on talking alot shit exspecially for a newbie.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
.357 Ruger, and all I was saying to Ballzee was, if you said that kinda shit to my face I'd knock you into next week.
And I stand by it, not saying I could kick everyone's ass but I don't take no ones shit. Ex wrestler kung fu, and generally a BMF, but mostly those dayz are behind me.... Balldeep just came on talking alot shit exspecially for a newbie.

LOL... you'll get your chance ass kicker!! Mine aren't behind me.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya know, I think most every true measure of a Man is a Bad Mother Fucker IF he takes care of his Wife, and Kids (if he has any, or will when he does) with care, and understanding. Keep a roof over their head, and food on the table. These guns we're talking about are for protection of the above mentioned, and sport. This whole damn board can get together, get drunk, and just beat the piss outa one another, and probably wake up laughing about it the next morning. LETS MOVE ON DAMMIT!! We have a tough game coming up with the Lambings. Yeah, you heard me right, "the Lambs" Gotta a bad feeling about this game for some reason. Anybody want to tell me why I shouldn't worry about it (in football terms?)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Cause the rams are aweful, we are getting better, its home game under the lights, and we have the best QB in NFC west!

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Guess the thing that worries me is yet another Olman goes down, and at LT on top of that. More penalties from false starts. I realize we only had 5 I think last week, but now a new face is in the mix. Probably not much to worry about though. If Lynch brings his Skittles, and the line performs at all, it's going to be a long night for the lambs. Love it when we have MNF at Qwest! (I refuse to call it Centurylink)...LOL

S

Seattlehawk94

Always will be Qwest..Amen...

Just like whatever is on in Denver is Mile High and Qualcomm is always The Murph...Just because the name is changed doesn't mean we have to call it that..Greatest era ever was at QWEST not Clink....

S

Seattlehawk94

Glad to see the argument's are over....That's why 87 and his bullshit is outro, no need for that kinda stuff...We are all fans and even if you talk shit about the team it's all in fun...If you didn't care about the Hawks you wouldn't take the time to rip unless you were an opponent fan...Just don't make it so personal, it's message board and if we all sat around circle jerking each other and the team it would get mighty boring...

Am I wrong?

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
No, you're not wrong at all 94. Whats over is over, and it was because it got a little too personnal that I even decided to chime in. Some of the best entertainment I've had is watching you rip some poor slepp from another board a new one..LOL 87 seemed to be just plain mean spirited. Shit going to hit the fan from time to time, and it does make for good reading. I've actually learned quit a bit from arguements I've read on here with folks who know what the hell they're talking about. That's why I stay out of most all of them. I'm no football expert by any means. Just Love my Hawks, and reading other peoples take on whats going on. Shit, I've been reading this board for years. Before 2008, when the board changed in some way, shape, or form (hell, I can't remember I've slept since then), I went by JP, but the new board wanted more charactors in the screen name. At any rate, NO, no ceumbiase.

S

Seattlehawk94

I remember ya JP....Long ass time ago..Wow...Old school Huddle right there! I remembered you saying you were old school Huddle but always felt bad having to ask who you were...Always enjoy reading your posts..

Dude (87) just posted to get a rise..Shit, we all do that sometimes..His issue was he never posted anything else...Not a damned thing..His football "smarts" were just pathetic and somehow he thought he was funny...I remember him talking shit to Giants fans and other fanbases and watching them lol at him because even his shit talk was pathetic..No substance whatsoever...

Ballz, etc...We are a quirky group to say the least but a damn good one and most of us have had each other's backs...And had some great verbal beat downs [looks at 18 and #ONE] but at the end of the day we are all pretty much hunky dorry with each other and some of us meetup offline for a brew or a game every season....Hope ya enjoy the site...

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
94, hope ya don't think I was sticking up for '87'! Not in the least bit. Like I said, the guy? was just plain mean spirited, all he did was want to start shit. Blue Talon was another one that cracked me up in his day. He'd come on here with the "Go Hawks" BS, and then bad mouth the Huddle on the opponents sight. At any rate can you PM me on HOW to PM a person..LOL I'm so putor f--ked it makes me sick. Think I seen it, but didn't want to F your profile up. Have a question about the old site

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
@ #1, yeah we should do just that. There's a Sports bar on top of the hill called Little Cooper's Town. Tried to PM ya, but it look's like you got it in lock down

S

Seattlehawk94

Hey, PMed ya...Click "inbox" and it should be there..

And I know you weren't defending him...No worries..

Top Bottom