• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle Seahawks to Follow an Old Pattern to Land Their New Quarterback?

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Look man.... I have two business,one here in dallas,and the original in houston,a new facility we opened a year ago in Honduras. When i'm not running the businesses i'm right here http://jayskickboxing.com/ I've done this my entire life that i remember really. If you or anyone else think i'm concerned about meeting a big mouth on the internet,your just making your judgement based on yourself.I just did a fight night this summer,in a city of 5 million people,they could have matched me with whoever they wanted to.LOL... Try doing that in the small city of portland and see how that goes for ya. Sorry,but spaz doesn't concern me at all. Anyway, i'm really sick of talking about this,it will dealt with when i get the time.

S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE is right, you show up here going at an old school member and a friend of most of us and claiming you are a kick boxer and wanting to fight...Damn....Now I've seen it all...Thought 87 coming out on here was funny...Unreal...Now I wonder why I return here when I can talk to most of you via Facebook...

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE is right, you show up here going at an old school member and a friend of most of us and claiming you are a kick boxer and wanting to fight...Damn....Now I've seen it all...Thought 87 coming out on here was funny...Unreal...Now I wonder why I return here when I can talk to most of you via Facebook...

LOL...Not claiming, saying what i do. Believe it,don't believe it, i really don't care.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think you are concerned about meeting anyone. I was just hoping, praying, etc. that you have something better to do with your time than to get in an actual fight over some typed words from the internet. Same goes with szat.

S

Seattlehawk94

Believe it, but setting up an interwebs fight is kinda dumb..Ever seen the sword guy on Indiana Jones? Who's to say someone doesn't take you up on that offer and bring a gun to a fistfight? Think about it...I could kick most people's asses but I don't bring my resume of fighting up because it's the fucking interwebs and going to jail over an Internet fight just screams stupid..Just my two cents..

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't think you are concerned about meeting anyone. I was just hoping, praying, etc. that you have something better to do with your time than to get in an actual fight over some typed words from the internet. Same goes with szat.

Oh, well, i have plenty to do. That's why i'm not sure if i can take the time off to vacation. We don't have people to fill in when someone goes on vacation. Probably the next time i'm up there will be for one of my grandparents funeral like the last time i was there. I really just want to see the seahawk talk to be honest. "Old school" from 2009... LOL Precious

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
Believe it, but setting up an interwebs fight is kinda dumb..Ever seen the sword guy on Indiana Jones? Who's to say someone doesn't take you up on that offer and bring a gun to a fistfight? Think about it...I could kick most people's asses but I don't bring my resume of fighting up because it's the fucking interwebs and going to jail over an Internet fight just screams stupid..Just my two cents..

LOL...

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Seen it happen. "You Joel?".."yea, thats me"..BANG.."Don't worry JP he's only gonna walk with a limp" Thumper's still in the Grey Bar Hotel with the BHC

Reaction score
That's kind of what my "odds" were based on. That neither of you is stupid enough to actually meet up over some internet shit talk. And like 94 says what's stopping someone from bringing a gun or a gang of 20 drunk Russians? I would probably do both lol

S

Seattlehawk94

You bring the Russians I'll bring the Germans..We can all go for beer after.. Haha.. Just basing off personal experience, I'm always carrying..

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
.357 Tauras revolver and when I'm feeling really lulzy a Colt 1911 .45 semi...

Great guns! I have those same pistols. Except my Colt 1911 is a nickel gold cup edition. That colt is such an awesome shooting gun.

S

Seattlehawk94

Nice...Colt makes a nice firearm...Always going to be well made if its a Colt..

Reaction score
I got a .357 mag revolver but thing is way to big and heavy to carry around everywhere. Unless you open carry like an ole cowboy with thw gun your hip. I want to get something smaller to carry concealed.

OP
Ballzdeep

Ballzdeep

Huddler
Reaction score
I got a .357 mag revolver but thing is way to big and heavy to carry around everywhere. Unless you open carry like an ole cowboy with thw gun your hip. I want to get something smaller to carry concealed.

Here are my boys... That little one by the Colt is a Walther .38 ,it's perfect for what your talking about.Great little pistol.
IMAG0013.jpg

Top Bottom