• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seattle Seahawks to Follow an Old Pattern to Land Their New Quarterback?

Reaction score
@ #1, yeah we should do just that. There's a Sports bar on top of the hill called Little Cooper's Town. Tried to PM ya, but it look's like you got it in lock down

? I'll have to check... I may have it disabled from a while back...

Reaction score
Hmm just checked and I have it set to "Members Only" under who "can start a convo" with me... idk what the issue is.

Reaction score
That "Lil Cooperstown" place looks legit. I'm actually out in Happy Valley, so I am not far from the OC at all. Might have to catch a Hawks game up there. Going up to Seattle for the Monday Night game and prob the Christmas eve game too. So maybe Chicago or AZ..

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
The Av game looks cool. Have a good friend I've been to Ducks games with that is OU Alumni, and a speerited Seahawks fan :) I'll ask to come along if he can make it. Be aware, it is after New Years Eve. I don't know what y'all do, but I'm usually in bed by 10 unless one of the kids are over. Then we wake the nieghborhood up. At any rate, it would be good to get together. I've got a few diehard Seahawks fans, as well as Ducks. We try to make it to a game or two (Seahawks wise), but that is going to go up in number now that both my Boys are 21, and Seahawks fans till Death. The last one just turned 21 Nov. 30th. Give me a holler, and we can get together when ever. Would be nice to watch a game, and the place I was talking about is perfect. If you know of a Seahawks Bar, or your own hangout, thats cool too.

Take care, Jim

JustDoug

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks Dougy Fresh (my god i'm turning into 94 with the nicknames) Why are you laying low though? Hope there's not some hidden meaning that i'm completely missing out on LOL
It's kind of fun to start a thread here and try to manage it day-to-day, but my work has been very demanding lately. Next years draft, Qb, Rb (Lynch), and O-line would all be good right now. If you want to pick one, I will try to check in & add something.

Top Bottom