• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official gameday thread: Seahawks @ 49ers

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
And Edwards had that great block on a pitch to Lynch. Plus, it seems like Edwards has a better rapport with Wilson. Tate is a more versatile weapon, and more explosive, but laziness and/or a lack of awareness negates all the value of that.

Reaction score
Not a good play if it keeps failing.
Been saying it over and over, 3 and short, with this offense we should run.

And as much as Tate missed on block, we need him on this offense. Behind Rice he is our biggest/threat weapon.
He's our biggest weapon behind Rice? Someone has been spoon fed by Seahawks.com and Fansworth. He's fucking garbage. He hasn't elevated his game at all. Still plays that bullshit ND "gimme the ball and ill make 5 guys miss" type of football. Guess what,.NFL, best of the best and you fucking suck...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Not a good play if it keeps failing.
Been saying it over and over, 3 and short, with this offense we should run.

And as much as Tate missed on block, we need him on this offense. Behind Rice he is our biggest/threat weapon.

Or we at least need to lineup in a formation where the defense has to worry about the run... These shotgun formations on 3rd & 4 irritate the hell out of me.

Reaction score
3 of 10 for 19yards and a INT in the second half....

Dropped passes or not, you're not going to win games playing like that.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I think Baldwin getting hurt really hurt him. I'm not going to say that nobody was open, because I don't know that for a fact... But it sure as hell seemed like it.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
He's our biggest weapon behind Rice? Someone has been spoon fed by Seahawks.com and Fansworth. He's fucking garbage. He hasn't elevated his game at all. Still plays that bullshit ND "gimme the ball and ill make 5 guys miss" type of football. Guess what,.NFL, best of the best and you fucking suck...
Not at all, claire is a total homer! Besides his girlish like mannerisms and after play antics, I really like Tate cause he's a down field threat and fights for the ball In the air.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
To quote Charlie Brown: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!""

Keys to winning games:
1. Catch passes.
2. Convert a 3rd down more than once or twice.
3. When it's obvious to everyone that the other team will run, STOP the run.

Does anyone understand WTF happened with the last play of the drive? a) How do they get a safety when no one touched the ball, and 2) Why on earth would Hairball refuse a larger lead and a free kick with seconds left?? I'm sure I missed explanations while screaming at the screen.:mad:

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
To quote Charlie Brown: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!""

Keys to winning games:
1. Catch passes.
2. Convert a 3rd down more than once or twice.
3. When it's obvious to everyone that the other team will run, STOP the run.

Does anyone understand WTF happened with the last play of the drive? a) How do they get a safety when no one touched the ball, and 2) Why on earth would Hairball refuse a larger lead and a free kick with seconds left?? I'm sure I missed explanations while screaming at the screen.:mad:

Offensive fouls that occur in the end zone result result in safeties.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
2) Why on earth would Hairball refuse a larger lead and a free kick with seconds left?? I'm sure I missed explanations while screaming at the screen.:mad:

Because with refusing it he got the win 100% sure and did not need to risk getting dumb injuries.

-

The minimal usage of Rice irritates me. We have the clear no. 1 big playmaking receiver on the roster, why not make him the first and foremost go-to-guy and give him the chance to do what he is paid for?
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/10/22/2340318/throw-to-rice-or-ill-throw-a-fit.html?storylink=rss

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanations/clarifications, guys.
Still, the Hairball decision makes no sense to me. Had the win either way and a more logical way to go (especially for the bookies). ;-)

Top Bottom