• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official gameday thread: Seahawks @ 49ers

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not that happy with the way this offense has played. Turbin should've caught that ball, & this team would've been up 10 - 3. :( On the upside though, the defense is doing a nice job of keeping the 49'ers out of the end zone.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
It could be 14-3, if Edwards could have found a way to palm that ball with his right hand.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Every time the oppositions offense gets in the rhythm, Seattle D is unarmed. There is always that one drive... Fuck.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Those 2 dropped passes by Turbin & Edwards are coming back to haunt this team! :mad:

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah it was....just too bad the offense laid a big fat shit on that series!

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Guys, I aplogize if I'm sounding too negative. I just want this team to win!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Talk about a complete 2nd half implosion. They owned us and we did NOTHING to change that. Even Browner's INT was stupid for not going down in the end zone.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Dropped passes, and not adjusting to THE SAME GOD DAMN PLAY over and over again.

Seahawk80

Huddler
Reaction score
Now that I think about it, I'm wondering if either Turbin or Edwards dropped passes would've mattered with the way the defense got manhandled by Frank Gore.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im glad im not the only one.
As good this D is , they really STUNK IT UP tonight. Key to the game number #1: Stop the run. Thats two games in a row where run D lacked> I didnt want to say anything last game, but damn man! that was our emo, and if we could stop the tonight and force a Alex to throw we have this! ALEX SMITH IS NOT A GOOD QB!

Bevels play calling also I got to say was mind boggling. We are getting hudge chunks of yards running the ball, then we get in the red zone, 3 and 2 and try a slant. POUND ROCK! WTF? BEVEL... One more time

POUND THE ROCK ! !

And was I the only one that noticed we kept on going to the right, when the left (77,76) were constantly owning their side, yeah thats why the cut back was there every time. Stubburn playcalling.
FUCKIN JOHN RYAN HAD A SHITTY DAY.
FUCKIN RECIEVERS SUCKED ASS.

Really was pretty simple.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
This cant be blamed on Wilson though. Our receivers and running backs (EVERY ONE OF THEM) had hinges for fingers. Horrible drops all the way. Game changing, ridiculous, non-league level drops, from good passes from Wilson. Ok, he does not always see the open guy, but that was not the biggest problem this time.

Gore and SF O-line won this game. Assisted by our weak run D. (I never thought I would call it weak, not this season...)

Reaction score
^ That slant on 3rd down was a good call against the coverage and perfect throw by Wilson (I know, wtf?) But Tate fucking dropped a perfect ball. He played like shit tonight. He quit on that screen to Obo and just stood there like "oh darn" well before the play was dead. He played like shit and should be bench. Edwards should be startimg opposite Rice. I have no idea how Tate almost won that job. It's like Pete is starting him cause he was picked in the 2nd round, trying to prove he's not a bust.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
^ That slant on 3rd down was a good call against the coverage and perfect throw by Wilson (I know, wtf?) But Tate fucking dropped a perfect ball. He played like shit tonight. He quit on that to Obo and just stood there like "oh darn" well before the play was dead. He played like shit and should be bench. Edwards should be startimg opposite Rice. I have no idea how Tate almost won that job. It's like Pete is starting him cause he was picked in the 2nd round, trying to prove he's not a bust.

Not a good play if it keeps failing.
Been saying it over and over, 3 and short, with this offense we should run.

And as much as Tate missed on block, we need him on this offense. Behind Rice he is our biggest/threat weapon.

Top Bottom