• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official gameday thread: Seahawks @ 49ers

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
If I had to point one game before the season, that we are least likely to win, I would have pointed out this game. Still, if Kam Chancellor hits Vernon Davis so hard in the first quarter that he loses his touch, we have a chance.

Niners got killed at home last Sunday and the Seahawks maybe overachieved a bit. It's difficult to say what those things mean in terms of preparation, which is anyway usually not very good on Thursday night games..

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I predict a tuff defense battle, with Seahawks coming out with the WIN.. 24-21...

THOUGHTS?
PREDICTIONS?

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
Niners got killed at home last Sunday and the Seahawks maybe overachieved a bit. It's difficult to say what those things mean in terms of preparation, which is anyway usually not very good on Thursday night games..
=============
Where is my mirror ?
I could not have said this better (as being precisely my feelings too), could be a great game or a blow-out, going either way... I see these two teams as pretty evenly matched.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
The thing that sucks is, if we win I think people say that the 9ers were over rated.

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
The thing that sucks is, if we win I think people say that the 9ers were over rated.
===
Does it matter ? these short-week games are always off key a little, no injury recuperation or true prep for each other....
depth of roster, and the age of players really tests the teams on short weeks... gonna' be good !

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score

I agree, it will be the same old story if they lose, the 9ers beat themselves (Seattle had nothing to do with it). I'm sure Seattle is the leader when it comes to the number of people who follow the NFL that are either against or impartial to the Seahawks. I've alsways felt that makes it a little more special when we win.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Some will, but I think most fans are aware that this is the two top defenses in league, and most polls have both teams in top 10 so there is national recoginition there.
If we win this will be the biggest win of the year for the hawks.

Reaction score
Peter King picked the 9ers to win 20-9.
Peter King can suck it. I think our guys play extra tough against the Niners. I think our home game vs SF last season was the toughest win they had. Had it not been for TJack, we win that game. I think our guys tastes blood and are going to play for the kill. Go for the throat. Make tonight a nightmare for Alex Smith! Gore-go for the head...hehe.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see a 9-6 type victory for either team. Smith sucked ridiculously large testicles last week. Worse than Wilson has been all season. But I also think we see Bevell freak out and go conservative against a good defense and we see the early season Wilson.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
We shut Gore down last year, in both games. No way they score 20 points without a score on defense or special teams.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Kam playing wiht sore ankle, Moffit is out (knee). Reserve DB/special teams Maxwell (hammy) out.

SF Akers is sick, Smith (finger), Questionable Jacobs (knee), Manningham (shoulder)

If it is a low scoring affair Akers illness could be huge.

HEADACHE!!! I had no idea Ricardo Lockette signed with SF (practice squad).

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Kam playing wiht sore ankle, Moffit is out (knee). Reserve DB/special teams Maxwell (hammy) out.

SF Akers is sick, Smith (finger), Questionable Jacobs (knee), Manningham (shoulder)

If it is a low scoring affair Akers illness could be huge.

HEADACHE!!! I had no idea Ricardo Lockette signed with SF (practice squad).

Yeah, that happened back around the Cowboys game.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Mario Manningham ruled out.

I think the keys to the game is to stop SF running game, force the passing game, then you can pressure the QB.
Turn overs.

I think we do need to be alittle conservative on offense running the ball, and ball control, TOPossession.
If we get behind then we can go pass heavy, otherwise, POUND THE ROCK!

I think Neon Leon is due for some big plays too.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
We've scored first in all 7 games we've played.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom