• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NCAA Tournament

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

This game is turning into a classic!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Well, those goes my National Champions...Fuskies are the choke team of all-time...They played like they thought Purdue didn't even belong on the court for the 1st 35 minutes..By the time they woke up it was too late. Though they did have 2 chances to tie with under 1 minute left and basically threw away both chances.

GO ZAGS!

Reaction score
They had a few shots near the end to take the lead and possibly win, but they couldn't lay them in.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Because the midget Thomas somehow thought he could cut through 4 almost 7 footers and lay one in, or drive the lane on them...

Stupid..Thomas is an idiot if he really thought he was going to take over, should've given it to Brockman down low...

Reaction score
I would love to see a Cuse/Zaga match-up. I always like the Zags cause their from Seattle, but if it happens I will don my Orange like there is no tomorrow!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I would love to see a Cuse/Zaga match-up. I always like the Zags cause their from Seattle, but if it happens I will don my Orange like there is no tomorrow!

I have always liked the Orangemen, one of florida's better team's IMO :cool:

Go Seattle Zags !

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Idahawk said:
Go Seattle Zags !

lol

Uh, 96...The Zags are from Spokane....

Did anyone else have visions of Tyus Edney's end to end run vs Misery in their National Championship season watching the end of the Zags game?

INTENSE!

Bring on those toothless inbred hicks from Neckar land...

Reaction score
94- Sorry I thought Seattle... :( it would just be easy if I lived in WA over NY :(. I did always like them though cause they aare from WA.

Reaction score
Well.. the field of 16 is set... Pretty much all 1-5 seeds... Looks like the committee did a good job after all.. should be an interesting few games. I am REALLY looking forward to the Villy/Duke game. That should be good.

Reaction score
12thManzAlive said:
any chance Zags can beat the highly favored Tar Heels?

It will be tough for them, they don't match up too well.. With Lawson back and looking good I don't know.. I hope they can pull it off though

Reaction score
12thManzAlive said:
I think crazier things have happened in the NCAA Tourny. I could see them knocking'em out! :eek:

Well I know crazier things have happened. But I am just looking at a player to player matchup basis. UNC just has SUCH a talented team and talented coach, it will be hard for the 'Zags. I don't think this is a better team than the one in 06' that made the sweet 16. But it can happen.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Heytvelt owned bugeyes in 06 when the met...he scored 18 against him and had 8 rebounds while Hansbugger had just 9 points and 9 rebounds......JH as I said before is the factor and he plays one good game and then one bad game it seems...well he had a bad game last time out..so he 's is due ...but this team has played quality squads and has size and play makers to hang with NC....and if you watched them any this season they never get worked up when their down.....Pargo and Boldin at PG are studs and we have size , speed and hit free throws and 3 pointers.......Gonzaga is a good team ..not just lucky to be there......it will be a dog fight ..but hella fun to watch

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Bulldogs WILL win this game....

Adam, it's a WAAAAY better team....It's not all about the crybaby this time, they spread around the scoring and play better team defense. That year it was all crybaby and Bautisa that carried the load...

This is more like the '99 team with a solid GROUP that any one of them can step up at any time..

Hall, Santangelo, Frahm, Calvery, Dench, Bankhead, Spink...Man, I miss those kids...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Bulldogs WILL win this game....

Adam, it's a WAAAAY better team....It's not all about the crybaby this time, they spread around the scoring and play better team defense. That year it was all crybaby and Bautisa that carried the load...

This is more like the '99 team with a solid GROUP that any one of them can step up at any time..

Hall, Santangelo, Frahm, Calvery, Dench, Bankhead, Spink...Man, I miss those kids...

I wouldn't say WAY better, I didn't like that fact that Bautist' and Mo Mo carried the load, but they did. Even Mark Few admitted that was their best team. I think Mark Few out of all people knows his team, don't get me wrong. I LOVE this team, and how they have the talent to post up on anyone and can put up the threes. It is not just about one or two players, and I love that. earlier in the season, they should have beat Uconn, if it wasn't for that prayer of a three that sent the game into overtime, they were ON that game. Just got worn out. If they can play like that, they will have a chance against UNC. It is just hard for me to be confident with this game because I followed both the Zags' and the Tarheels.. While they both look good, its hard for me to find a really GOOD matchup. Maybe Pargo, but I think it still will be a VERY competitive game and I am looking forward to it.

Top Bottom