• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NCAA Tournament

Reaction score
Yes! I knew Western Kentucky was going to take it! I was sooooo close on getting my other upset pick right with VCU!

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
I had Western Kentucky, but then I changed it :(.

You should have kept it man.. that was the only upset that I was really sure on.. the VCU game was an Eric Maynor hunch. But Illinois was WAY overseeded.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Watching the NDSU game vs KU on MMOD..

http://mmod.ncaa.com/video/hq?gameid=16 ... 86482&w=90

This game has upset potential all over it...It's in the Metrodome not that far from Fargo-Moorhead so NDSU has a partisan crowd..

Gus Johnson calling the game...RISE AND FIRE! I love hearing that guy calling games!

Today has upset day written ALL over it..

Potential Shockers:
Utah State over Marquette
NDSU over Kansas
Temple over ASU
Dayton over WVU
Cleveland St. over Wake
Sconsin over FSU
Zona over Utah
SC over BC

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Anyone watching this one?

ETSU is putting a SCARE into Pitt, considering every #16 has lost by 40 or more this might become EPIC....They are playing loose and have nothing to lose, Pitt is play tight has has EVERY to lose...That could add up to an upset for the ages...They will go into the half down by 3!!!!!

Here is the channel...

http://mmod.ncaa.com/video/hq?debug=32& ... 3151b&w=90

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

ETSU came with game....The 10 point loss is deceptive, they were within 4 with 90 seconds left in that game.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Missed FTs kicked their ass...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Damn, I'm one point out of last place!

Hope the 2nd Round is kinder....Those late games...Man....Went from a great bracket to shit in hours...Was like 22 out of 24 going to the lates..Ended up with 2 wins in the night games! :shock:

Idahawk

Reaction score
those couple upsets kicked everyone's ass ......funny how it came down to last games of the first round to shake it all up..it's been pretty vanilla up until that point..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

They didn't just lose..Cleveland State kicked their ass all over the court from tipoff to horn.

That team has the potential to get to the Sweet Sixteen and once you get to those games, anything can happen...

Thing that shocked me the most was the beat Wake at their own game...CSU is a slow it down team and I thought they'd try to impose that on Wake, instead they played in the 80s and beat Wake up and down the court.

Well....I lost my first Final Four team and Freaks lost his National Champion...Fucking UCLA, Nova beat them at all phases of their game.

Shit, Nova scored more points than anyone against UCLA all season...UCLA wasn't shut down scoringwise, this is a normal score for them...Their defense just was horrible today.

Oh, well...Fuskies and Zags play later!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
They didn't just lose..Cleveland State kicked their ass all over the court from tipoff to horn.

That team has the potential to get to the Sweet Sixteen and once you get to those games, anything can happen...

Thing that shocked me the most was the beat Wake at their own game...CSU is a slow it down team and I thought they'd try to impose that on Wake, instead they played in the 80s and beat Wake up and down the court.

Well....I lost my first Final Four team and Freaks lost his National Champion...Fucking UCLA, Nova beat them at all phases of their game.

Shit, Nova scored more points than anyone against UCLA all season...UCLA wasn't shut down scoringwise, this is a normal score for them...Their defense just was horrible today.

Oh, well...Fuskies and Zags play later!

VILLINOVA!!! Heck yes!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Huskies are coming back!!!!!

UNC getting a big scare from LSU....Hansbrough is in foul trouble and just left the game with 8 minutes left. LSU is only down by 1.

Top Bottom