• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NCAA Tournament

S

Seattlehawk94

All games at half...

CS Northridge is down 3 at Halftime and is giving #2 Seed Memphis all they can handle...GO MATS!

A&M pounding on the Mormons, and Butler losing by 6 at HT to LSU.

Just in...Jim Calhoun fell ill and was just taken to hospital, won't be there for tonight's UConn game..Get well soon coach.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
All games at half...

CS Northridge is down 3 at Halftime and is giving #2 Seed Memphis all they can handle...GO MATS!

A&M pounding on the Mormons, and Butler losing by 6 at HT to LSU.

Just in...Jim Calhoun fell ill and was just taken to hospital, won't be there for tonight's UConn game..Get well soon coach.

Luckily for Conn it is the first round, I really hope Calhoun gets well soon.

Butler losing by six is a surprise to me

A&M is no surprise, and shouldn't be to anyone.

CS Northridge... wow. haha Memphis needs to pick it up.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, I had Butler and A&M so I'm not really suprised..

Memphis....That would be a nice opener to this Tourney if CS Northridge could knock them out. Would fuck up my brackets but....I LOVE UPSETS!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Yeah, I had Butler and A&M so I'm not really suprised..

Memphis....That would be a nice opener to this Tourney if CS Northridge could knock them out. Would fuck up my brackets but....I LOVE UPSETS!

Yeah I just looked at your Brackets... You have UW and Gonzaga going to the finals???? haha would be a dream come true for me.... But would absolutely screw the shit out of my brackets. haha

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, it's a homer bracket...

Only non money bracket I'm in this year...

OHHHHHH NICE JAM! DUDE FROM CSUN JUST SPIKED ONE!

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

BANG!

CS NORTHRIDGE! LEADS BY 1 ON A 3 BALL!

TO: Memphis

They are giving Memphis everything they can handle!

I had tickets to the Sounders tonight but....I can't miss the Madness! This is my favorite sporting event of the year, besides the Superbowl....I love the 1st and 2nd Rounds and the no name teams coming out and knocking of the "big dogs".

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
BANG!

CS NORTHRIDGE! LEADS BY 1 ON A 3 BALL!

TO: Memphis

They are giving Memphis everything they can handle!

I had tickets to the Sounders tonight but....I can't miss the Madness! This is my favorite sporting event of the year, besides the Superbowl....I love the 1st and 2nd Rounds and the no name teams coming out and knocking of the "big dogs".

This game is INTENSE!!! wow. If memphis looses my pay brackets are FUCKED. I have villy, memphis, UNC, and Louis in my final four on my pay brackets.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Brando is going crazy calling this game! Love him calling March Madness games...

Remember Brando called all those upset last year at Tropicana Field in the 1st Round....Never underestimate the Tim Brando factor.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Brando is going crazy calling this game! Love him calling March Madness games...

Remember Brando called all those upset last year at Tropicana Field in the 1st Round....Never underestimate the Tim Brando factor.

I love Brando! MM would NOT be the same without him.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

THIS IS AWESOME!

The WHOLE Kansas City crowd has adopted the Underdog!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
THIS IS AWESOME!

The WHOLE Kansas City crowd has adopted the Underdog!

They are going NUTS!!!! wow... If Memphis looses.. My pay day might be screwed, but it would be amazing to see... all would go back to my initial hunch about fucking conference USA.... But I bought into the hype... :evil:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Last #15 to knock off a 2 was Hampton over Iowa St. in 2001 in Boise...

Doesn't seem like it was that long ago, remember that game like it was yesterday..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Last #15 to knock off a 2 was Hampton over Iowa St. in 2001 in Boise...

Doesn't seem like it was that long ago, remember that game like it was yesterday..

haha I was 11 back then, and I still remember it.. I remember was that was my third year making a bracket, and the first year where I actually knew about basketball, so obviously, I wanted to do well, and I had Iowa in the final four. That was my first memorable disappointment...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Butler is about done....

LSU just got Howard to foul out...

CSUN is about done as well.....They hung for 38 Minutes and gave Memphis much more game than they could handle...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Butler is about done....

LSU just got Howard to foul out...

CSUN is about done as well.....They hung for 38 Minutes and gave Memphis much more game than they could handle...

Yeah.. Butler needs a miracle here... :(

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Give Butler credit...They aren't quitting...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LSU survives and advances...Almost choked it away on the line..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Mormons are done...

CSUN...Major Props! They were truly game today...

AND THAT'S JUST THE FIRST SET OF GAMES ON THE FIRST DAY!

I LOVE MARCH!

Top Bottom