• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ken Griffey Jr

S

Seattlehawk94

SIS said:
Dang 18 you were right! Griffey is self absorbed and only thinks of himself! :lol:

So when did you turn into a yes man SIS? :lol:

Folks, this is like Jordan coming back to the Bulls or Gretzky going back to the Oilers. It's the TOP STORY on Sportscentre and ESPNews.

LOVE IT!

Uh...We kinda knew that 96...LOL

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
SIS said:
Dang 18 you were right! Griffey is self absorbed and only thinks of himself! :lol:

So when did you turn into a yes man SIS? :lol:

Folks, this is like Jordan coming back to the Bulls or Gretzky going back to the Oilers. It's the TOP STORY on Sportscentre and ESPNews.

LOVE IT!

Uh...We kinda knew that 96...LOL
Finally the Mariners are getting some attention. They were talking about it on MLB Network (213 for DirecTV) and they even said the Mariners are in the race for the AL West even more because of Griffey returning, but mainly because of our pitching (Morrow, Hernandez, Bedard, Silva, etc.) and our "best defensive outfield" in the league (MLB.com).

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, Armstrong was talking about that with the Gasman tonight...I'd really love to know what was said in that conversation..

Reaction score
Here's what Raul did last year:

23HR 110RBI .293 AVG

I don't see why Griffey can't do that... Maybe not .293, but I actually think this team is going to be much better this year. Not a playoff team... especially with the Angels in the division, but they might flirt with .500.

Reaction score
Putz is on the decline... We might have gotten a great deal for him, but you guys also might have gotten a great player... Maybe both, but bottom line is we won't be making the playoffs this year or making any real noise so it's better to build towards the future and I fully support Z dealing JJ.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
http://www.950kjr.com/cc-common/mediaplayer/player.html?redir=yes&mps=mariners.php&mid=http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/SEATTLE-WA/KJR-AM/Griffey%202.mp3?CPROG=PCAST?CCOMRRMID&CPROG=RICHMEDIA&MARKET=SEATTLE-WA&NG_FORMAT=sports&NG_ID=KJR950AM&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&OWNER=&SERVER_NAME=www.950kjr.com&SITE_ID=645&STATION_ID=KJR-AM&TRACK=

CLASSIC!

I would LOVE to own this...is it available for download?

S

Seattlehawk94

AWESOME isn't it?

Contact KJR (K-Junior get it?) and see what they can do..I'm sure they'd hook you up.

Today it really is K-Junior..It's all Griffey all the time...It's JR's World...We're just livin' it!

I'M SO PUMPED IT UNREAL!!!!!

OP
S
Reaction score
I love how butt hurt all the Braves fans are. They all hate Jr and hate the Mariners now. Its also entertaining to hear how delusional they are. They won 10 more games than the M's last season, and they have the World Series champs and the Mets in their division but somehow they have a much better chance at competing this year. I've always hated the Braves and I love that they got used by 3 big free agents this off season.

S

Seattlehawk94

I've seen it too...They had a guy from the Asslanta sports radio station on whining to Softy about it..

Fuck them...Fuck their hick town...It's full of dog killers and thugs.

Fuck their team, they are the Buffalo Bills of MLB...

Fuck their "fans"..These are the only "fans" that can't sellout WORLD SERIES GAMES, they even blacked out NLCS Games in that town because they wouldn't show up....Probably they had better things to do with their money though, like retinning the outside of their Airstream "houses".

Fuck everything about Asslanta....The two "famous" people to come out of there were that communist piece of shit Martin Luther Queen and Jimmy "I hate America" Carter.

The only reason people go to Asslanta is because Delta (Directs Every Airplane To Atlanta) forces you to land there, no one goes there by choice.....Delta though get's credit because they invented the time machine...When you take off in a Northern city and land in Asslanta you've been time warped back to 1903...

They can all fuck a dead dog from Bad Newz Kennels...

Top Bottom