• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

hate to be clichè, but...

What is our biggest need this offseason?

• Future QB

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • RB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WR

• TE

• OL

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • DE

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • DT

• LB

• CB

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Safety

• Total voters
Reaction score
I say CB because all of them SUCK BUT so does the right side of the Oline, WR not impressive outside of Stokely, TE, RB

Reaction score
LOL everyone seems to agree that it's either LB or OL. I actually think the line played ok in pass protect, considering how much the bears blitzed. They couldn't open shit for the run though. Seems our interior is really weak.

I voted LB though, cause outside of Hawthorne our LBs are HORRIBLE!!! Curry can't cover, can't pass rush, can't do shit. He is a good tackler, but is never in position to make one. Lofa is pretty smart and reads the QB well, but it stops right there. The guy is physically outmatched and cannot make a tackle to save his life. He goes so high. There was one Forte run they kept showing over and over and he tried to give him a hug and Forte just pushed him off. GET LOW LOFA!!!! I think Hawks could get decent trade value for him. 4th or 5th. What do you guys think. Cut your losses with Curry - he is garbage. Draft Casey Matthews. You can get him in the 3rd... will be a steal.

Sign the nigirian CB from Oakland and run Jennings over with a semi.

In hindsight, that early pick would've been nice : )

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I think the coverage is exposed a lot because of an extremely inconsistant ability to get to the QB.

S

Seattlehawk94

Replace Kelli Kapowski Jennings..Hate that bowling ball head motherfucker!!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Curry made a nice play on one of those bubble screens to Hester. Surprised me a lot that he read that so well. Is there a way to put lofa's brain in Curry's body? Lol

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I'd like to see Curry switch sides, Hawthone move inside, get a Julian Peterson type to take Curry's spot, and Lofa to just leave.

S

Seattlehawk94

Finally ya'll are seeing why I called him Lofabread for the last 4 years, he's living on his rep from 2005...Next maybe ya'll will see the light on SlapChop the "great" singles hitter for the M's...

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
You were right about one 51, but you're wrong about the other 51... He does his job, he just has no help from the rest of the offense. Not really the thread to discuss that though.

So no one thinks we need a QB for the future?

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i gotta disagree with u guys...Lofa is the most imortant player to our defense HANDS DOWN, he gets our defensive guys set and were they need to be, he stuffs the run very good makes fantastic reads, his onlly problem is that sometimes yes he does miss the tackle but hes still at least an average tackling LB, and he does good with our horrible DL

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;53803 said:
You were right about one 51, but you're wrong about the other 51... He does his job, he just has no help from the rest of the offense. Not really the thread to discuss that though.

So no one thinks we need a QB for the future?

not now
to far down to get anyone decent and with our 1st place schedule I see our record being the same or worse next yr and the QB coming out are 10 times better than this years group.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
LaceyBALL3R360;53808 said:
i gotta disagree with u guys...Lofa is the most imortant player to our defense HANDS DOWN, he gets our defensive guys set and were they need to be, he stuffs the run very good makes fantastic reads, his onlly problem is that sometimes yes he does miss the tackle but hes still at least an average tackling LB, and he does good with our horrible DL

He gets run over constantly man. He's a terrible tackler.

Reaction score
LaceyBALL3R360;53808 said:

???
He is so Overrated. Olineman eat him up way to easily. Hawthorne did just as good of a job puting guys in the right place and Hawthorne is a WAY better tackler and better attacker and sheds the center 1000 times better than tapoopoo.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i feel our OLine will be much better next year with the addition of unger back so we can wait till later rounds to maybe take a OL, i just really want to see locklear gone plz ive been saying it for years now...we have to do something about our DL it is just not good, i would maybe try and see what curry could do at DE and play herring

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Who said DT? That is an issue, but more and issue of depth than need... Well Colin Cole sucks, but we have bigger needs.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Herring? Really? He's an alright nickle because he has good hands for a LB and does alright in coverage but as an every down guy he proved last year he sucks.

I like Unger, but Locklear is leaving (thank god), LG was a revolving door all year, and Spencer sucks at run blocking

Top Bottom