• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Flynn was railroaded

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
All joking aside. Quick slants will be an issue. Haven't seen Wilson make a single one during preseason.

"As promising as Wilson has looked, he is the only starting QB in the league under six feet tall. He will struggle with batted passes and seeing the entire field. The Seahawks have the talent of a 7-9 team: okay but not great … probably an apt description of how Wilson will fare too." - JC Joyner ESPN

"Russell Wilson may be undersized and has a slight wind-up delivery in his throwing motion but he does get the ball out of his hand quickly on short throws. He has deceptive quickness and can elude pass-rushers to extend the play, but at times he'll move prematurely from the pocket. I'm unsure if that need to escape is because he perceives and is really sensitive to pressure, or because he can't see his receivers because of the big bodies in front of him." - Ron Jaworski

S

Seattlehawk94

Wilson fans are unrealistic....

You base shit off the fucking preseason...Are you Dennis Green's bastard children?

"WE PLAYED THEM IN THE PRESEASON! THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! IF YOU WANNA CROWN THEIR ASS...THEN CROWN THEIR ASS!"

lulz @ preseason

S

Seattlehawk94

I wanna know...WHEN Wilson goes down or throws 3-4 picks are you people going to reverse and claim "I always wanted Flynn" when he comes in and saves our asses?

S

Seattlehawk94

Shouldn't you be throwing Mrs. Deagle out a window or some shit?

DEAGLE DEAGLE DEAGLE.....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I wanna know...WHEN Wilson goes down or throws 3-4 picks are you people going to reverse and claim "I always wanted Flynn" when he comes in and saves our asses?

No. I will always say I wanted Wilson based on how he looked in the preseason vs. Flynn. Flynn looked and acted like a game manager, not a difference maker.

If Wilson does suck, I will call for Flynn, but I will not go back on what I believe at this point in time based on what I have seen. One should always update their opinion as new information becomes available.

If Wilson tears it up, I expect the same type of response from you.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Wilson fans are unrealistic....

You base shit off the fucking preseason...Are you Dennis Green's bastard children?

"WE PLAYED THEM IN THE PRESEASON! THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! IF YOU WANNA CROWN THEIR ASS...THEN CROWN THEIR ASS!"

lulz @ preseason

Show me Flynns resume again ?

Reaction score
No. I will always say I wanted Wilson based on how he looked in the preseason vs. Flynn. Flynn looked and acted like a game manager, not a difference maker.

If Wilson does suck, I will call for Flynn, but I will not go back on what I believe at this point in time based on what I have seen. One should always update their opinion as new information becomes available.

If Wilson tears it up, I expect the same type of response from you.
If Wilson tears it up, I'll be the first in line to get my #3 jersey signed. If he stinks it up and we lose games we should be winning, you won't hear the end of "I told you so". Just hope this whole thing isn't Charlie 2.0

S

Seattlehawk94

If Wilson tears it up, I'll be the first in line to get my #3 jersey signed. If he stinks it up and we lose games we should be winning, you won't hear the end of "I told you so". Just hope this whole thing isn't Charlie 2.0

AMEN....

S

Seattlehawk94

Wilsonites of course...They are like Obamaites but they haven't figured out a chant for "Hope and Change" yet...Or something "catchy" along those lines...

Top Bottom