• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Flynn was railroaded

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Seriously, did you even read the links? How was it not an injustice.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...awks-tarvaris-jackson-agrees-deal-sources-say

1) Matt resigning is this offseasons first priority.

2) The one year $7 mil offer (to your priority resigning) was made prior to the lock out. It was not reoffered after the lockout when he was informed they were going in a differnt direction.

3) How could you not call that offer to the QB that led you to 5 division champion, your only confrence championship, holder of almost every Seattle QB record and 3 time probowler an insult?

It was a priority before the lockout. The lockout changed the dynamics. It is a business. You have to separate that from your emotions. Hasselbeck gets it. How many Seattle teams roll the carpet out for stars based on what they have done instead of moving forward? Ichiro? Alexander? The return of Ken Griffey Jr.? You could even argue Tatupu.

Root for the team. Not the individual.

Reaction score
Seriously, did you even read the links? How was it not an injustice.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/6...awks-tarvaris-jackson-agrees-deal-sources-say

1) Matt resigning is this offseasons first priority.

2) The one year $7 mil offer (to your priority resigning) was made prior to the lock out. It was not reoffered after the lockout when he was informed they were going in a differnt direction.

3) How could you not call that offer to the QB that led you to 5 division champion, your only confrence championship, holder of almost every Seattle QB record and 3 time probowler an insult?

Contracts shouldn't be based off of what a player has done, but what the player still has to offer.

Reaction score
Yaaaawwwwn.... Can't wait for the season to start. This Flynn/Wilson shit is getting old. We need new stuff to talk about.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
There is no such technique as a "one step drop", All Qb's learn 3,5 and 7 step drops, and Wilson's footwork in particular has been raved about by many. In fact Rdub even stated that he studied Drew Brees's footwork, the best in the business. Smart kid...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
There is no such technique as a "one step drop", All Qb's learn 3,5 and 7 step drops, and Wilson's footwork in particular has been raved about by many. In fact Rdub even stated that he studied Drew Brees's footwork, the best in the business. Smart kid...
You owe me $0.50, Rdub is my trademarked abbreviation. LOL

Better not be Rick Mirer 2.0

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
You owe me $0.50, Rdub is my trademarked abbreviation. LOL

Better not be Rick Mirer 2.0

Remember this date, Sept. 5th 2012 - marking the date the "Rdub" abbr. cought fire and hurtled 12wins into stardom.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I used RDub a while back. Be curious to see if we could see who used it first on here.

Uh oh, 1 trying to move in on your coin 12Wins!

I like it, its catchy and its like Udub.
GO DAWGS!

Reaction score
Might want to check Wisconsin and South Carolina boards... I'm sure someone called him Rdub before he came here.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
All joking aside. Quick slants will be an issue. Haven't seen Wilson make a single one during preseason.

Trying to get a frame of reference, I rewatched Hass's last home game, Seattle/Saints playoff again yesterday. He sure threw a lot of quickouts during that game. Sure was a nice parting gift and none of us even knew at the time.

In game 4 of the preseason did you think Flynn's last 3 plays consective slants was a message? I read it that way.

I'm really hoping Rdub the best but if he turns out to be a bad decision, I hope it doesn't drag on for too long.

Top Bottom