• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Flynn was railroaded

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
If our offense was based largely on one step drops (it is not), we might have a concern.

Why were Wilson's numbers against second and third stringers not good enough, but it is okay to use them to support Flynn?

It has been in the past (see Matt Hasselbeck) and it better be now because all of the successful QB's throw quickouts.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It has been in the past (see Matt Hasselbeck) and it better be now because all of the successful QB's throw quickouts.

I'm not really sure how to make this any more clear to you, but Holmgren does not coach here anymore and Hasselbeck and Alexander do not play here anymore. If you want to be a fan of that team, lock yourself in a room and watch the highlight DVD from 2005.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how to make this any more clear to you, but Holmgren does not coach here anymore and Hasselbeck and Alexander do not play here anymore. If you want to be a fan of that team, lock yourself in a room and watch the highlight DVD from 2005.

:cry: I'll be in my room.

Top Bottom