• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Down the Stretch The QB's we may face

Idahawk

Reaction score
Tannehill
Concussed Cutler or Campbell
Skelton or Ryan Lindley or Kolb again LOL
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Concussed Smith or Kapernick
Sam Bradford

Anyone scared of these guys LOL

Obviously Cutler and Smith should be fine when we play them , but maybe not. If Kapernick does well I think SF would have a situation that could benefit us down the road .

Tannehill - I don't think he can pick us apart, we need Wilson to step up against a tough D at their house

Chicago is a tough game, Campbell is serviceable if he has to play , hard for any team to go in there and win but we have done it !

Arizona is a mess, its skull scraping time .

Buffalo can score sometimes, good running game not a gimme game at all with the way we travel. I think the last time we went there its was an embarrassment for the Seahawks.

Rams will play hard but still not enough weapons there to matter.

So over all we face only one QB in Cutler that would scare me , but he's a fragile guy and our defense could rattle his cage . We beat Rodgers and Brady so Cutler should be no issue .

3 at home 3 on the road

I like us for 5 out of the 6 games , the homer in me sees all 6 as wins and the gambler see's only 3.

Id sure like the NFC west title and/or a rematch with Green Bay

Reaction score
If SF loses tonight, we control our own destiny in the division.

I think SF has three losses left on their schedule (Chi, NE, and us). If that happens, we need 4 of these next 6. Which means we need to win at least one on the road. That's very achievable.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Chicago got beat down , it didn't matter who was playing QB , we have never been owned like that by SF .

Hopefully we catch that bears team when we go there .

Reaction score
It's crazy how different this Bears team is without Cutler. Just like last year, as soon as he goes down, the entire team changes.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Their online looked like a picket fence , I have no doubt that we can bring some heat to Cutler and or Campbell .

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Let the controversy in SF begin , the media is all over it . Harbaugh says he's going with the hot hand ! Vernon Davis says kapernick is " the man" that's gotta make Smith feel good ? Nothing destroys a team better then a locker room divided.

Kapernick is a joke he ran the pistol of fence in Nevada and got lucky beating Boise st on a missed kick gets drafted in the second round ? Please he's a fluke , I hope he gets the job lol

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I couldnt disagree with you more Ida.

I have long feared the day that Kap got his shot and proves to be the better QB. I have liked Kap since he was drafted. His biggest knock was his size (?????) and long release if I remember correctly. He is mobile, tough, good arm, and apperently accurate too.

This is the begining of the end for A. Smith, and I think this makes SF a complete team.

Cutler would be dangerous if he had a line, but that has been long neglected, without looking, I bet Cutler/Chi is the most sacked team. J. Campbell needs to retire! I mean that was pitiful.

Az's trio, tannehill, and fitz, are mediocre.

Rams do, they have a legit team, Oline and QB. I think they are the up and coming team under a good coaching staff. I actually worry about this game alittle bit even at home.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
He was way over drafted , he's a read option guy that probably had every play scripted for him last night , wait till he has to make real reads under some pressure then you'll see what I mean .

All I hope is that it makes problems for SF , I really don't care who QBs for them , I'd much rather have Wilson or Kellen Moore

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I couldnt disagree with you more Ida.

I have long feared the day that Kap got his shot and proves to be the better QB. I have liked Kap since he was drafted. His biggest knock was his size (?????) and long release if I remember correctly. He is mobile, tough, good arm, and apperently accurate too.

This is the begining of the end for A. Smith, and I think this makes SF a complete team.

Cutler would be dangerous if he had a line, but that has been long neglected, without looking, I bet Cutler/Chi is the most sacked team. J. Campbell needs to retire! I mean that was pitiful.

Az's trio, tannehill, and fitz, are mediocre.

Rams do, they have a legit team, Oline and QB. I think they are the up and coming team under a good coaching staff. I actually worry about this game alittle bit even at home.

You are a smart man. The Bears have an excellent D. They tried to pressure the new guy and he made them pay. CK is the real deal. IMO, he was the last piece of the puzzle.

Reaction score
I think the Bears game planned for Smith, doesn't entirely explain why one of the best defenses in the league looked like crap against a fairly average offense, but I think the Bears were caught a little off guard by that.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the Bears game planned for Smith, doesn't entirely explain why one of the best defenses in the league looked like crap against a fairly average offense, but I think the Bears were caught a little off guard by that.

Well, look at it this way: What could they have done differently? How could they have game-planned for CK? "This guy's got a cannon for an arm and he's accurate. He's going to burn us in the secondary if we don't play them honest." What happens then? The best running game in the NFL burns them, in addition to the now more effective passing game. Caught off guard? Yes, but that begs the question as to what they could have done if they hadn't been caught off guard.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, look at it this way: What could they have done differently? How could they have game-planned for CK? "This guy's got a cannon for an arm and he's accurate. He's going to burn us in the secondary if we don't play them honest." What happens then? The best running game in the NFL burns them, in addition to the now more effective passing game. Caught off guard? Yes, but that begs the question as to what they could have done if they hadn't been caught off guard.

Even ppl close to SF pract said Kap's play suprsied them. One game wonder? Idk, but I think this QB conteversy might hurt 49ers. Of course next game will be very telling.... Kap is going to start and if he WINS in NO you have a full fledged QB Controversy, if they loose, then that will segway nicely into A. Smith returning.

Either way I am hoping for 2 SF Loses!

NFC WEST CHAMPS ONCE AGAIN!!

Reaction score
Even ppl close to SF pract said Kap's play suprsied them. One game wonder? Idk, but I think this QB conteversy might hurt 49ers. Of course next game will be very telling.... Kap is going to start and if he WINS in NO you have a full fledged QB Controversy, if they loose, then that will segway nicely into A. Smith returning.

We would have to run the table.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Ah, yes, I used to have those same fantasies when the Seahawks were on top.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Harbaugh talking about switching back and forth at QB and playing it like he's smarter then everyone else ? Please when Colon Gapbetweentheears fails , Smith should tank every game and get out of there ! It won't take much for SF fans to hate harbaughs act as much as the rest of the nfl does !

Top Bottom