• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Down the Stretch The QB's we may face

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just think Harbaugh gets too much credit. Any average coach could win with that roster. It just happens the 49ers kept hiring below average coaches to accumulate that roster.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Smith follows NFL protocol , takes an extra week to make sure he's fully recovered from his concussion and loses his job ? That's a great message to send to players. I find it a classless move .

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol, you guys are too funny. Harbaugh is an average coach. Crying for Alex Smith. Classless, yes no doubt you are really indignant about it. Upset even. But not for Alex Smith.

Hey, I would be bumed out too. But that's the way it goes. Let's stop with all the holier than thou rightious indignation bullshit, ok? Who do you think your fooling?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I never said Harbaugh was an average coach. I would merely like to see what he does when faced with some adversity. He inherited a team loaded with high first round picks.

I get you defending your team. I would be happy after a decade of being one of the worst teams in the NFL, too.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lol, you guys are too funny. Harbaugh is an average coach. Crying for Alex Smith. Classless, yes no doubt you are really indignant about it. Upset even. But not for Alex Smith.

Hey, I would be bumed out too. But that's the way it goes. Let's stop with all the holier than thou rightious indignation bullshit, ok? Who do you think your fooling?

Waiter ....could I get another kool aid in my Captain Comeback sippy cup !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Fan tension? There has been and continues to be a huge QB controversy. Locker room? No. Alex Smith is a class act. And I think the players feel bad for him, but at the same time, they realize that Kaep is the superior QB.

Full fledged QB contraversary now, good luck with that. Its amazing how it can affect your club.
If JH was a reasonable man, he would stay with Kap, however, I think he may start to flip flop.

Kap did not look good today, the turn over WAS the game. A Smith would have protected the football.

Reaction score
Really hope the 9ers drop at least one of their next two (Miami and @New England). If that happens and we win our next two (Arizona and "@"Bufallo), that matchup will determine first place.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Dammit! You beat me to it!

SF 16 8 80 how do you like the QB switch now?? Alex Smith probably (99.9%) wins that game.

Growing pains. Not a good time of the year to have them.

I don't know about the 99.9 figure, but I agree, Alex probably wins that game. He definitly doesn't score 10 points for the Rams.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Growing pains. Not a good time of the year to have them.

I don't know about the 99.9 figure, but I agree, Alex probably wins that game. He definitly doesn't score 10 points for the Rams.

That's why I didn't understand the move to begin with ? Then I heard where Alex Smiths best friend on the team went to Harbaugh and basically said that the team is disjointed in the way Smith is being treated. Boom Kap has a bad bad game and there you have it .

Jeff Fisher say he's building his team to beat the niners, looks like the blueprint is working.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
That's why I didn't understand the move to begin with ? Then I heard where Alex Smiths best friend on the team went to Harbaugh and basically said that the team is disjointed in the way Smith is being treated. Boom Kap has a bad bad game and there you have it .

Jeff Fisher say he's building his team to beat the niners, looks like the blueprint is working.

It was obviously a gamble. Here, the risk is rookie-type, boneheaded mistakes. With Alex, the risk is losing because of being too conservative. CK makes a lot of plays that Alex wouldn't try.

CK is the future, but I am starting to think JH may have been a little rash making the switch right now.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well the 49ers could have had Montana and it wouldn't have mattered last night !

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Damn Pats, I almost wonder if ol hoodie boy didn't stage that loss so our road would be tougher.

Top Bottom