• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Alex Brown for Rob Sims?

Reaction score
Now they have two 4th round picks and two 5th round picks. Having those extra picks will allow them to move around earlier in the draft if they want to.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
sigpro;46889 said:
That's still just like a late 4th rounder, lots of talent still left at that spot.

Yeah but 3/4 rounder would be that much better, just not sure why they had to settle. There seemed to be a pretty good buzz on sims with 3 interested canidates. These guys not good poker players?
IM still glad we made the trade.

Reaction score
Robert Henderson has never played a game in the NFL and had been signed to a futures contract by the Lions in January. Another move that the front office has made including a guy whose never played a down in the regular season. I'm starting to worry a lot about this staff and Pete Carroll. Makes me sick to know we wanted him so bad when we could have landed Leslie Frazier and Tony Dungy as a tag-team!

knownone

Huddler
Reaction score
It's hard for me to judge them so early on, but wow I don't understand a damn thing we are doing. The trade itself wasn't bad... I just don't see why we need another DE who probably won't be much more than a situational end, How many DEs do we need!??? should we cross that off the list of needs now that we have a bunch of washed up or untested guys?

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
They have brought in a few guys that are hungry to prove themselves and compete. Who cares! This doesnt mean they are the players that will be on the field on Sundays. The more competition there is the more everyone around is pushed knowing that someone is hungry for their spot. One of my favorite quotes is "competition breeds excellence".

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096;46915 said:
Frazier told Seahawks he could talk to Dungy and possibly convince him to change his mind they told Frazier not to worry about it.
Why dwell on that? The guy didnt want to come here. He said no. Its not like he was genuinely interested and we turned him down. What is the point of thinking well we may have been able to convince him, his answer was no...plain and simple.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The point is... as fans and critics to analyize moves, critisize, get exited and discuss, which we do here. Then down the road when we have a end product we know how we got there, it was a series of choices made to bring us there and we remember how we got there.

Mostly the huddle is so we can say "Told ya so!"

I dont get some of the moves either, but Im putting my trust in this FO who has so many talented ppl. who are way smarter, and spend way more time then I can figuring this shit out.

But come Sunday if the team looks like shit and lays a bunch of fucking eggs like last year, fans will be head hunting, and I dont care about " have to have couple years as a coach" It will be one and done!
NFL- Not very fuckin long suckas!

SO GET IT DONE!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
... And FYI I know I cant spell worth shit, and the back edit function doesnt seem to work.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Good riddance, I'll take a specialty pass rusher and a draft pick over this guy anyway.

Reaction score
So glad he's gone...

Especially when he's a classless little snitch like that.

Enjoy you're time in the "3rd world country" known as Detroit.

Reaction score
guys you would be pissed to if you were traded to Detroit. He is gonna talk shit. Now he should not have said one bad thing about the fans. But he had every right to talk about the owner, GM, Coach, FA, peanut guy ....

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag;46938 said:
guys you would be pissed to if you were traded to Detroit. He is gonna talk shit. Now he should not have said one bad thing about the fans. But he had every right to talk about the owner, GM, Coach, FA, peanut guy ....
thats the thing though. he didnt bash the ownership or gm or coach. he bashed the city of seattle as a football city and the fans along with it. just an immature, classless, punk move.

Reaction score
Oh and Rob Sims is a Jack ass for saying that....

ohh no he went to detriot.... McNABB is in DC and didnt complain at all...

Sims is a disrespectful little girl... probably why PC got rid of him... because he just runs his mouth and plays like crap.... im glad he is gone.

I bet he is in detriot right now Sipping coffee and chit chatting about how much better the coffee is in seattle.:Bananas:

Top Bottom