• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Throwback Uniforms?

Reaction score
Better Online play? How much do you pay for your online play?? Idk about you, but pay $0...

And yes, there was an interruption to the network, which really only affected my Netflix since I don't do much online gaming. But it has been fully restored and for the inconvenience, Sony just gifted me 2 full free PS3 game Downloads. I got InFAMOUS and LittleBIGplant (for my wife). I haven't played the second one, but InFAMOUS is a pretty badass game.

Any who, it's really a preference thing. Some people like Mercedes, some like BMW... but you're "WINNING" either way!

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It is a preference thing. But I definitely don't equate free to better...

My biggest complaint is that I cannot play someone cross-platform. If I have Madden on the 360 and you have it on the PS3, there is no real reason we should not be able to play against each other.

Reaction score
I think the blame falls partially on EA, because they make each platforms version slightly different.

Top Bottom