• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Throwback Uniforms?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes and have you not gotten a sneak peak at the uni's? Think it was a post on here before.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/525776-2012-nfl-jerseys-by-nike-analysis

The huddle had mixed opinions on them.

On another point, I listened to the McLoughlin interview with softy, I don't understand why we cant have a 'throwback' uniform game next year, because of reebok contract? I mean other teams do throwbacks all the time.... why are the Seahawks not allowed?

Reaction score
Yes and have you not gotten a sneak peak at the uni's? Think it was a post on here before.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/525776-2012-nfl-jerseys-by-nike-analysis

The huddle had mixed opinions on them.

On another point, I listened to the McLoughlin interview with softy, I don't understand why we cant have a 'throwback' uniform game next year, because of reebok contract? I mean other teams do throwbacks all the time.... why are the Seahawks not allowed?
I'm pretty sure those uniforms were confirmed fakes, but I'd be all for some new alternate uniforms as long as they don't look like crap.

BallHawk7

Huddler
Reaction score
I have long been hoping the Seahawks would change uniforms. Never liked the all blue. I'd support them bringing back the silver but maybe with a modern edge to them.

Those Nike ones posted above are confirmed fakes. This site has a nice gallery of Seahawks uniform designs created by fans: http://www.pigskinbuzz.com/new-seahawks-uniforms-coming-in-2012-says-team-president-1268

Some of them are probably better than what they are wearing now. I especially like this one:

new-seahawks-uniform-concept-lafarge-11.png

Couple other ones are decent too.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I really like the current blues they have accented with lime green. I'm not sure about always going all blue or all white, but I don't think the colors need to change.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah same here. I think my TV is about to explode when they have the neon green shirts with matching shoes. Navy blue with the green accent for the win...

Reaction score
I really liked the idea of the green unis... I can't put my finger on what I would like them to do different, but I still think there's something there.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I totally agree with staying with some sort of variation of the current green jerseys. However, the current iteration is just awful, LOL. Damn, this lockout has me discussing the color of our teams uniforms to the n'th degree. :(

So, so sad...

Reaction score
Yeah, the green was horrid. idk if it was the combo of green jersey and blue pants but it looked bad. I don't mind some green accents here and there, but def no more GREEN unis!!!

Reaction score
I wear them in my franchise where I have Desean Jackson, Percy Harvin, Jacoby Ford, and Deon Butler at WR so all I see is a green blur from my wide outs lol... I also have Jamal Charles at RB.... Fantasy drafts are awesome.

Reaction score
Haha yeah I only play franchise and all those guys are long retired. All my WRs are 6'5" with 99 speed. It's all about the scouting ams trading up for high pics

Reaction score
Yeah, I've moved a lot of guys too. I actually traded Butler because I have another A potential receiver. I have like 7 A potential CBs, I have a FS with higher potential than ET, I traded Eric Berry because I had a SS with higher potential than him that was a 91 after 1 season on the bench. I have an A potential at every position, even FB, K, and P lol.

Reaction score
Yeah I stock up on A potential guys, then as they sit on the bench 3-4 seasons and get as good or better than the guy ahead of them, I start them and I trade the other guy for a high 1st round pick, sometimes a 1st, 2nd and 3rd for just one guy. Usually Trading Block is where I get my best deals. I mainly do this with OL, DL, LB and Safety positions. Good QBs, RBs are harder to find and I keep most of my good WRs.

My overall team rating is 98 right now. Got at least 25 guys that are 99s.

I love franchise mode!! If it wasn't for my wife, I think I would've have burnt through it 3 times by now LOL

Reaction score
lol yep, I do all the same things.

Except I usually get 5 seasons max into my franchise and get bored then start playing something else. Right now for instance I'm back to playing Reach, I never really got into it even though I bought it at the midnight launch.

Reaction score
lol yep, I do all the same things.

Except I usually get 5 seasons max into my franchise and get bored then start playing something else. Right now for instance I'm back to playing Reach, I never really got into it even though I bought it at the midnight launch.
I do the same with franchise mode, lol. They remade the franchise mode for 2012, so hopefully it's better. They also made superstar mode better. You actually have to work to be the starter and you can decide to be drafted or be a walk on.

Top Bottom