• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Throwback Uniforms?

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm excited for madden 12. I read up on all of that. Gears of War 3 and Madden 12 should carry me through the winter if there's no football lol.

Reaction score
Yeah I'm into my 18th season I think... lol

I haven't played Reach. I got Mortal Kombat first day it came out. Its one of the better MK games in a long time. Not quiet as good as MK3 and Ultimate, but close to MK4 and Gold from N64 and DCast.

I can't waite for RAGE to come out. That game looks siiiiiccck!!

Reaction score
Speaking of Madden 12, has anyone seen the "debut" trailer"?? During the Seahawks cut, it shows Charlie leading the Hawks out of the tunnel :confused:

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Holy shit. I get half way through my second season and I'm bored to tears.

I just looked up the trailer (link below) and saw Charlie. Ugh. I guess it's the best they have to work with right now. I wonder how the game will be when it is released if the lockout is still going on. What happens to all the free agents?

http://www.ea.com/madden-nfl/videos/c9aa5c246ec9f210VgnVCM2000001165140aRCRD

Also - did you notice the 12th Man flag at :58 seconds in? Is that supposed to be OUR 12th Man flag? Because it is 1) in the wrong spot in the stadium and 2) the surroundings did not even look like Qwest.

Reaction score
I'm sure it is. It was white and blue and I think we're the only team in the NFL that reps the 12th man thing big. But leave it to EA to get a few things wrong.

Reaction score
MK3 Ultimate was awesome, I still don't understand why Raiden wasn't in there though. The new MK is the best MK game since ultimate, instead of scopion's 2nd fatality they should have brought back the "rude" one from MK Deception though.

And I've seen the trailer, but I guess I didn't notice that... I noticed there was a 12th man flag and I noticed they had Taima in there too.

Reaction score

080116qwestfield.jpg

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hmm. I guess that's right. It just looked way out of perspective. I do like how the end zones are still navy with white text.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Right. And just with the black cloudy effect and how much taller the flag pole is, it seemed like scoreboard section was in the middle and the flag between the middle and the side (if that makes sense).

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Haha me too... especially if its home and raining. Makes it easier to see your players. My fav unis are the all white with the silver throwback helmets, white striped socks with black and green shoes.

Ok, the only madden I own is the Shaunice cover. Which madden has the green jerseys, because I would buy it just for that reason. 2011, 12?

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
"Grown man's" = better technical specs to boast about because everything that really matters is inferior (game selection, online play, online services, etc.). ;)

Reaction score
I guess I was mixing up NCAA 12 and Madden 12 because you still automatically become a starter in Superstar mode.

Top Bottom