• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

On the clock: NO ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigtexhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 10th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select Dez Bryant, Wide Receiver, Oklahoma State.

The obvious choice here with Brandon Marshall on the way out. Speedy and an effective route runner, Bryant will make a splash in the Mile High City.

Reaction score
Lions select Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska.
Buccs select Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma.
Rams select Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State.
Redskins select Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame.
Chiefs select Eric Berry, S, Tennessee.
Seahawks select Derick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech.
Browns select Joe Haden, CB, Florida.
Raiders select Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers.
Bills select Marshall Newhouse, G, TCU.
Jaguars select Brian Price, DT, UCLA
Broncos select Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State.
Dolphins select Rolando McCain, ILB, Alabama.

Robdog (49ers) is on the clock.
Hawk096 (Seahawks) is on deck.
#One (Giants) is in the hole.

Reaction score
I'm sticking with my gut here... going OT specifically LT. I still think Seahawks could sign Chester Taylor in Free Agency and seeing we took a DE to help out the possible switch from 4-3 to a 3-4 defense I'm going OT. I think with this pick Seahawks will have years of consistent tackle position like we did under Walter Jones. Having said that...

With the 14th overall selection of the 2010 NFL Draft. The Seattle Seahawks have selected Offensive Tackle from the University of Maryland Bruce Campbell.

WalterFootball.com: 2010 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Bruce Campbell

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Had to do it 96, though I worry about injuries with Campbell.
Buluga would have been sweet if he woulda fell one spot!
Damn 9ers!

Reaction score
The Giants really need an ILB with the departure of Antonio Pierce. Rolando McCain would have been a perfect fit, but he is off the boards and the next best ILB Brandon Spikes would be a reach at this point. So instead the Giants turn their attention to their very inconsistant D line and select Jason Pierre-Paul, DE out of South Florida.

12th McLovin

Huddler
Reaction score
The Titans would have loved JPP, but that bastard Jerry Reese took him, so Tennessee selects Everson Griffen, defensive end from that black hole in LA.

Reaction score
Lions select Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska.
Buccs select Gerald McCoy, DT, Oklahoma.
Rams select Russell Okung, OT, Oklahoma State.
Redskins select Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame.
Chiefs select Eric Berry, S, Tennessee.
Seahawks select Derick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech.
Browns select Joe Haden, CB, Florida.
Raiders select Anthony Davis, OT, Rutgers.
Bills select Marshall Newhouse, G, TCU.
Jaguars select Brian Price, DT, UCLA
Broncos select Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma State.
Dolphins select Rolando McCain, ILB, Alabama.
49ers select Bryan Bulaga, OT, Iowa.
Seahawks select Bruce Campbell, OT, Maryland.
Giants select Jason Pierre-Paul, DE, USF.
Titans select Everson Griffen, DE, USC.

bobflipaburger (49ers) is on the clock.
SIS (Steelers) is on deck.
D Hawk (Falcons) is in the hole.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096;45229 said:
I'm sticking with my gut here... going OT specifically LT. I still think Seahawks could sign Chester Taylor in Free Agency and seeing we took a DE to help out the possible switch from 4-3 to a 3-4 defense I'm going OT. I think with this pick Seahawks will have years of consistent tackle position like we did under Walter Jones. Having said that...

With the 14th overall selection of the 2010 NFL Draft. The Seattle Seahawks have selected Offensive Tackle from the University of Maryland Bruce Campbell.

WalterFootball.com: 2010 NFL Draft Scouting Report: Bruce Campbell

This pick would be perfect if Ruskell was still here. Draft yet another O Lineman with a history of injuries. I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a Campbell fan. He's not as quick on the field as in his 40 time, he has been hurt both years, and I'm concerned about his dedication to conditioning. He has a lot of potential to be great, but he could very likely be a bust for a top 15 pick.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Just in case I'm not around when SIS drafts...

19. Atlanta Falcons - Sean Weatherspoon, OLB Missouri

Atlanta needs to address the LB and CB positions, and Donovan Warren will be tempting for them. However, Atlanta is wearing down at the weakside backer position, and Weatherspoon's performance and leadership in the Sr. Bowl has moved him up 10 positions on my draft board. If SIS takes Sean for some strange reason, I'll take Warren from Big Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom