• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

On the clock: NO ONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Yeah go ahead 94... Kind of throws a wrench into things when people don't pick... I mean Suh is off the board.

S

Seattlehawk94

Okay....Without Suh...(wish this really happened to the Lambies!)...

The St. Loser Lambies select:

Russell Okung----From the Okahomo State Fightin' Supersonics Stealers

The Lambs need to keep building their line, it worked once in getting "the overratedest show on turf" off the ground with the drafting of Pace....Let Okung learn on the job and let Bulger suffer the learning curve before taking a real QB in 2011 (if their is a season in 2011).

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
ok so the Redskins (szat) are on the clock
the Chiefs (hawkman2420) are on deck
and the seahawks (ME!) are in the hole

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Redskins select with #4 pick:

clausen.jpg
#1 – Jimmy Clausen | Notre Dame

Height 6′3 | Weight 220

I was teetering between Jimmy & Oklung, but 94 took him off the board.

Favor Bob, could you update the front page for quick reference.
Thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah cause it's been hard to know whose been picked and whose on the clock. Also a possible way of letting someone know it's their pick is by Private Messaging them. Bob if you can't do that and would like me to help out I could. You could just PM someone saying "you're on the clock you have *this amount of time* or your pick will be given to someone else." Just a recommendation.

Reaction score
Lions select Ndamukong Suh, DT.
Buccs select Gerald McCoy, DT.
Rams select Russell Okung, OT.
Redskins select Jimmy Clausen, QB.

...makes it easier to find out who has been drafted.

S

Seattlehawk94

They won't...They have the #1 Pick and are taking Suh...I had Pick #1C so I took a player they could MOVE from LT to another line position....

Yeah, I drafted him to sit on the bench....psssshhh

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, it's called they were owned by a dead whore who moved them out of Los Angeles...Now she's in hell and getting the train run on her by Hitler and Don Knotts....

hawkman2420

Huddler
Reaction score
With the 5th pick in the 2010 NFL Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select ERIC BERRY, S, Tennessee

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
With the 6th overall pick the Seattle Seahawks select Derick Morgan Defensive End out of Georgia Tech.

I debated on whether or not to go with Joe Haden or maybe Bryan Bulaga, but I didn't think they were worth the 6th pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom