• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No Californians allowed !

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I can't stand either rah rah Petey or whiney Jimbo. Neither act like they've been winners. But that winning thing begins in a couple weeks for one of them. If I were to break it down I'd say 97% Petey to 3% jimbo.

Jimbo acts like he is the John McEnroe of the NFL.:poop:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Seriously? He does nothing on the sidelines that other coaches have not done about a zillion times. Not all coaches, but most. I really don't see much of a difference between his sideline behavior and Carroll's.

That's the most skewed observation I've ever read.

But I do have a question, what color is the coolaid they serve the Whiner fans? It's freaking working...lol

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
That's the most skewed observation I've ever read.

But I do have a question, what color is the coolaid they serve the Whiner fans? It's freaking working...lol
Not as good as the candy they serve up in the Seattle locker room apparently.

Top Bottom