• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No Californians allowed !

Idahawk

Reaction score
I wish Idaho would have done this 20 years ago!

Seahawks will only allow regional credit card holders to purchase tickets .

WA, ID,MT,OR,AK, HI

Great idea , lets see what God dell has to say about it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It's kind of funny. The Seahawks actually have a lot of fans in California, at least in Southern California. I had my Niners flag out all weekend. On Saturday, my wife took my son to a birthday party, and she said a house she passed on the way had a Seahawks banner and one of those giant blowup characters. You see a fair number in sports bars on Sundays too.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The reality is that I tried buying tickets to the last game. I was on right at 10 am and it sold out in 28 minutes and I got not even a sniff of a seat. They have even fewer tickets now and how fast do you think it will sell out?

The odds of someone from California actually getting a ticket from ticket master is slim to none even if you could buy them.

Stubhub has 7000+ tickets as of last night that ANYONE can buy. I don't know what the issue is...just something to bitch about I guess.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I was a long time Seahawks fan that used to live in California. I always had some relative or friend who lived in the Northwest, it wouldn't be a problem to have them buy the tickets. I think this is an awesome way to say thanks to the fans who wouldn't be able to get seats because of a 9ers fan.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
The reality is that I tried buying tickets to the last game. I was on right at 10 am and it sold out in 28 minutes and I got not even a sniff of a seat. They have even fewer tickets now and how fast do you think it will sell out?

The odds of someone from California actually getting a ticket from ticket master is slim to none even if you could buy them.

Stubhub has 7000+ tickets as of last night that ANYONE can buy. I don't know what the issue is...just something to bitch about I guess.

There's the thing. There is no issue.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its not a issue , it's a story because nobody has done something like this before that I can recall

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Its not a issue , it's a story because nobody has done something like this before that I can recall

Free Brandon Browner

Loyalty to fans should be implied by the team in all cases...well unless they can't sellout. I think it's refreshing.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Free Brandon Browner
The Chargers don't sell single game tickets when they play the Raiders. You have to buy 4 games. Of course, they have a good reason.

Reaction score
Lots of British Columbia fans come to the games. I sat next to two season ticket holders who drove down every week. It's only 2.5 hours away from Seattle.

I've bought tickets from a guy who has owned 4 seats for 18 years. BC is part of the 12th man, no doubt.

I know a couple season ticket holders from Vancouver. Hawks are huge up there!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lots of British Columbia fans come to the games. I sat next to two season ticket holders who drove down every week. It's only 2.5 hours away from Seattle.

That's about the same as from Idaho / Spokane 2.5 - 3 hrs lots of people from here have season tickets I had em for 7 years , drove over every game , spent a lot of Money in Washington

Free Brandon Browner

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

No doubt, lots of cunucks, our friendly neighbors to the north at games. I think I remember one game they even played the Canadian anthem... Oh Canada! Oh Canada!

Good fans.

Reaction score
That's about the same as from Idaho / Spokane 2.5 - 3 hrs lots of people from here have season tickets I had em for 7 years , drove over every game , spent a lot of Money in Washington

Free Brandon Browner
2.5-3 hours from Spokane to Seattle?? Wuuut?

You driving 90MPH the entire way?

Top Bottom