• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

No Californians allowed !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
2.5-3 hours from Spokane to Seattle?? Wuuut?

You driving 90MPH the entire way?

LOL! I thought the same thing... It is a long straight stretch of highway, but its like 2 hours just to Ellensburg!

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
There you go. Jim Harbaugh seal of approval.

http://www.insidebayarea.com/49ers/...ugh-seahawks-ticket-blackballing-i-respect-it

SANTA CLARA -- Much is being made about the Seattle Seahawks' choice to restrict ticket sales to people with California addresses for Sunday's NFC Championship Game. Not 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh.

"Well, it's within the rules," Harbaugh said Monday. "It's within the spirit of the rules of the National Football League. I actually respect it, what you're trying to do for your team, put them in the best possible position to win that you can.

"And I respect that their organization does that for their team. They do that in a lot of ways, with their team, with their fans, with their organization. So, what do I think of it? I respect it."

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Harbaugh doing his best job to avoid any bulletin board material. Give him some truth serom.

He meant to say "Can you believe these guys, they don't like us for some reason." Could it be people get killed at SF games. lol?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

Yeah, I mean, with Jim you hardly can even predict what comes out his mouth. He is so damn quirky, I saw his press conference today, he someone asked him if being on the road dealing with the crowd noise helped him deal with it, yada yada, and he started reciting Johnny Cash songs "ive been everywhere, man." I mean its actually pretty hilarious, you don't know if he is putting on an act, or is he truly that much of an oddball.

Week leading to the game with be PURE MEDIA GOLD!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, with Jim you hardly can even predict what comes out his mouth. He is so damn quirky, I saw his press conference today, he someone asked him if being on the road dealing with the crowd noise helped him deal with it, yada yada, and he started reciting Johnny Cash songs "ive been everywhere, man." I mean its actually pretty hilarious, you don't know if he is putting on an act, or is he truly that much of an oddball.
Week leading to the game with be PURE MEDIA GOLD!

A person that doesn't talk to his own brother for 6 months after losing a football game is not right in the head. He lost fair and square, get over it. I don't get why he gets all nuts and his brother is a likable guy...and he won the Superbowl.

So I wouldn't say Jimmy's method is paying huge dividends professionally or personally. Basically he's an @sshole and a bad loser.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
A person that doesn't talk to his own brother for 6 months after losing a football game is not right in the head. He lost fair and square, get over it. I don't get why he gets all nuts and his brother is a likable guy...and he won the Superbowl.

So I wouldn't say Jimmy's method is paying huge dividends professionally or personally. Basically he's an @sshole and a bad loser.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...baugh-Brothers-Finally-Speak-After-Super-Bowl

Where do you guys this stuff? You just make it up?

How about if I just make up some shit about Pete "The Cheat" Carroll selling drugs to Seahawks players?

San Francisco 49ers head coach Jim Harbaugh said he finally reached out to his brother to talk after the Baltimore Ravens, the team his brother John coaches, beat his San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3.
“Talked a little about the game and some other things,” Harbaugh said Friday at the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. “We have a strong relationship, and it always seems to get stronger. (We're) very close."

Harbaugh said, "We discussed some facets into the game and some other football talk."

The Harbaugh brothers reportedly did not speak for nearly a week after the Super Bowl.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Um...that's 20 days after the Superbowl and it was a phone call...and it's his brother.

Naw...totally normal.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Um...that's 20 days after the Superbowl and it was a phone call...and it's his brother.

Naw...totally normal.
The article says "nearly a week." How is that 20 days?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that a HC whose team just played in the Superbowl might be a little busy the next few days.

You really ought to think about this before you try to defend it any further. That's really one of your gripes about Jim Harbaugh? Seriously?

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
The article says "nearly a week." How is that 20 days?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that a HC whose team just played in the Superbowl might be a little busy the next few days.

You really ought to think about this before you try to defend it any further. That's really one of your gripes about Jim Harbaugh? Seriously?

Throw him a stinky fish head.:roflmao:

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Throw him a stinky fish head.:roflmao:
Definitely.

The guy comes in and takes the team that his two idiot predecessors could not do shit with to the NFCCG three years in a row (including at least one trip to the Superbowl), but he is animated, doesn't respect the press, and didn't call his brother quickly enough, so he's a bad coach.

I wouldn't like him either if he coached a division rival.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Him not calling his brother is the least of his antics. I don't have to explain what kind of jerk he is, its on display every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You don't like him because he coaches the Niners and he's a winner.

I didn't like Bill Walsh or Mariochi (sp) but I had nothing bad to say about them.

If you think he's a great competitor that behaves honorably then that's your opinion. I think he behaves like a child. And a spoiled rotten child at that. He's no role model for sportsmanship.

Reaction score
I didn't like Bill Walsh or Mariochi (sp) but I had nothing bad to say about them.

If you think he's a great competitor that behaves honorably then that's your opinion. I think he behaves like a child. And a spoiled rotten child at that. He's no role model for sportsmanship.

How could you not like Bill Walsch?? He was a stand up guy. It'd be like someone not liking Mike Holmgren or Jesus.... c'mon man.

And that was like 20 years ago, Hawks were in the AFC anyways.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
How could you not like Bill Walsch?? He was a stand up guy. It'd be like someone not liking Mike Holmgren or Jesus.... c'mon man.

And that was like 20 years ago, Hawks were in the AFC anyways.

I didn't like him because he made the 49ers fanbase into the pretentious assholes they are now...aside from that he's a great guy. ;)

That and he lost me $9000 kicking a field goal in a game he won already, but felt compelled to fuck the spread up with 45 seconds to go...it was 1990 and it was like yesterday. lol

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't like him because he made the 49ers fanbase into the pretentious assholes they are now...aside from that he's a great guy. ;)

That and he lost me $9000 kicking a field goal in a game he won already, but felt compelled to fuck the spread up with 45 seconds to go...it was 1990 and it was like yesterday. lol
:roflmao:

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

There you go. You don't winners, when they are coaching another team.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Seriously? He does nothing on the sidelines that other coaches have not done about a zillion times. Not all coaches, but most. I really don't see much of a difference between his sideline behavior and Carroll's.

Top Bottom