• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Great Read on Sherman Interview

Reaction score
Actually, I hang out on the KC board a lot, like to follow Alex Smith there. They have a long thread about it too. Pretty much the entire football world, except Seahawks fans, are calling him a douche bag.
Mr. Vargas, how are you still posting? Do they have WiFi at Fresno County Jail?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe, but he's our Douche bag, and he helped us win the NFC Championship. Just like your Douche bag Terrell Owens did for you.

Actually, we never won an NFCCG with T.O. on the roster. '94 season was before T.O. 2012 season was long after. If you're thinking of The Catch II, that was a wild card game.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Actually, we never won an NFCCG with T.O. on the roster. '94 season was before T.O. 2012 season was long after. If you're thinking of The Catch II, that was a wild card game.

How about recent history SF...We were gonna f##k the Whiners deep, but decided to give them just "The Tip"

21-1390262608-eabe7e0bcc9c3bf71051d9c14d514a04.jpg

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, I hang out on the KC board a lot, like to follow Alex Smith there. They have a long thread about it too. Pretty much the entire football world, except Seahawks fans, are calling him a douche bag.
Who cares, he plays for the Seahawks and 31 other teams would like to have him. Maybe it's Crabtree that should clean up his act. He has been a jerk going clear back to his college days. I was so happy the Seahawks didn't draft him.

Reaction score
We will sweep you next season. Count on it.
We'll count on it. Just like we counted on the 9ers beating us yesterday.... Isn't that what you called?!

Cut your losses and get fucking lost. Your team lost. Your season is OVER!!!! Your offseason has begun. Start browsing mock drafts and dreaming of next year. Good night hombre.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We'll count on it. Just like we counted on the 9ers beating us yesterday.... Isn't that what you called?!

Cut your losses and get fucking lost. Your team lost. Your season is OVER!!!! Your offseason has begun. Start browsing mock drafts and dreaming of next year. Good night hombre.

And please sign Kaepernick to a big long term deal. PLEASE!

28-1390276023-771c96cabda6d03d3dd9958239b2e3b6.jpg

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I loved that shit eating grin after he had that 58 yard run. Fucking douche bag!!

Karma is a bitch...Just like Harbaugh, they get giddy when they do well and yell for flags when they get smoked.

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score

Just because they're calling him a douchebag doesn't mean they wouldn't want him on their team.

Top Bottom