• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Great Read on Sherman Interview

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
So, the message is, it's good to be a douche bag. Someone should tell Russell Wilson, maybe he didn't get the memo. Or the many other players who exhibit class off the field.

Maybe Sherman is not a douche bag all the time, but for that 10 or 15 seconds he's screaming in Erin Andrews face, no semblance of control, he definitely was.

Idahawk

Reaction score
What's to be said of a man that won't shake hands after a game of sport ?

Bottom line is Sherman iced a cake that was as sweet a cake as there is , I don't think Denver gives a shit what Sherman says , their smart enough not to throw in his direction . Want to talk about ego ? Harbaugh , Kaepernick and Crabtree think throwing on Sherman in that situation was a good idea ? That's some big ego right there , maybe that shit works on other teams but not the Hawks

Choke is spot on Sherm !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
What's to be said of a man that won't shake hands after a game of sport ?

Bottom line is Sherman iced a cake that was as sweet a cake as there is , I don't think Denver gives a shit what Sherman says , their smart enough not to throw in his direction . Want to talk about ego ? Harbaugh , Kaepernick and Crabtree think throwing on Sherman in that situation was a good idea ? That's some big ego right there , maybe that shit works on other teams but not the Hawks

Choke is spot on Sherm !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Terrible decision making in the last 45 seconds, no doubt about that. On the 18 yard line, two time outs, 45 seconds, burn a time out. Or if not, throw to Patton, wide open, or to VD, or run it your self. Instead, lock onto Crabs and take the high risk throw that loses the game. Kaep definitely has work to do.

Reaction score
Terrible decision making in the last 45 seconds, no doubt about that. On the 18 yard line, two time outs, 45 seconds, burn a time out. Or if not, throw to Patton, wide open, or to VD, or run it your self. Instead, lock onto Crabs and take the high risk throw that loses the game. Kaep definitely has work to do.
Or maybe you guys could just get a QB. A guy that can play the position. Safe for all of his rushing yards your guys offense looked like shit yesterday. He made a ton of critical mistakes. And it's shit he won't change. It's mental. He doesn't go through reads EVER!!! He see's that his guy is covered and he just tucks and runs. Worked out for part of the game yesterday but didn't win you the game. He'll be able to win games as long as the defense is at the level it is but it won't last forever. He is incapable of being a drop back pocket type passer and you gotta have that in the league. Just ask Tim Tebow.

Reaction score
Or even worse he sees that his guy is covered by one of the best corners in the league and he decides to put it up anyways.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It's also on the coaching staff, maybe even more on the coaching staff, for not taking a time out and rushing it instead.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Can we get something that points to Kap's history of blowing the big game? They should've rolled the ravens last year....

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Like we enjoyed losing to the Whiners? Your football picking skills are terrible at best.

But thanks for the help Whiner. lol :)
Care to make a bet on that? I'll even give you odds. If the Seahawks win in the Superbowl, you can have my sig for 6 months. If the Seahawks lose in the Superbowl, I get yours for two months.

Put your money where your mouth is.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
When the Seahawks win the Superbowl you wont want to post. So stick it. I got what I wanted loser. We OWN you!

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
When the Seahawks win the Superbowl you wont want to post. So stick it. I got what I wanted loser. We OWN you!

Sent from a cell at the CLink...
I've been here since 2008 and was on the old site since 2006, so try again, Seachicken.

But we both know you won't, because you are a

28813_franchise_icon0005.jpg

OP
12thManFan

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
So, the message is, it's good to be a douche bag. Someone should tell Russell Wilson, maybe he didn't get the memo. Or the many other players who exhibit class off the field.

Maybe Sherman is not a douche bag all the time, but for that 10 or 15 seconds he's screaming in Erin Andrews face, no semblance of control, he definitely was.

It's not even about being a douchebag it's about the hypocrisy NFL fans show. Because you know damn well the 49er "faithful" wouldn't say a damn thing if he were on your team or any other of the 31 teams in the league.

You also can't tell me that it's not blow out of proportion because the media doesn't do the proper research when in fact Sherman, who was mic'd up during the game, tried to congratulate Crab on a good game and he got nasty with Sherman first.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Him yelling into the camera looked like a low budget Muhammad Ali. He was excited right after the play so interviewing him then was perhaps unfair to him but his bad mouthing another player instead of answering the reporters question is on him. He'll never live it down. Should have stayed classy.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
It's not even about being a douchebag it's about the hypocrisy NFL fans show. Because you know damn well the 49er "faithful" wouldn't say a damn thing if he were on your team or any other of the 31 teams in the league.

You also can't tell me that it's not blow out of proportion because the media doesn't do the proper research when in fact Sherman, who was mic'd up during the game, tried to congratulate Crab on a good game and he got nasty with Sherman first.
Actually, I hang out on the KC board a lot, like to follow Alex Smith there. They have a long thread about it too. Pretty much the entire football world, except Seahawks fans, are calling him a douche bag.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually, I hang out on the KC board a lot, like to follow Alex Smith there. They have a long thread about it too. Pretty much the entire football world, except Seahawks fans, are calling him a douche bag.

Maybe, but he's our Douche bag, and he helped us win the NFC Championship. Just like your Douche bag Terrell Owens did for you.

Top Bottom