• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Alexander Mattison sees "great opportunity" in being Vikings' starting running back

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The departure of Dalvin Cook means Alexander Mattison is the No. 1 running back in Minnesota. Mattison says that's a job he's ready for.

"For me, it’s a great opportunity to step into the role, the limelight and the position I've always dreamt of being in," Mattison said, via the Star-Tribune. "All the work I've put in to this point, all the work following in [Cook's] footsteps, side by side, challenging each other every day, prepared me for a moment like this where I can have the opportunity to seize what's in front of me."

Mattison said he believes Cook will land on his feet and succeed with whatever team signs him. Cook remains a free agent.

But after four seasons as a backup, Mattison is now ready to be a starter, which he now is, for the first time in his NFL career.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom