• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DT Off season Needs!

Reaction score
Oh boohoo a traffic violation... He's not a Pac-Man ot TO type of negative presence. He's an elite DT that sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him... I think a temper is a good thing when you play in the trenches.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Oh boohoo a traffic violation... He's not a Pac-Man ot TO type of negative presence. He's an elite DT that sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him... I think a temper is a good thing when you play in the trenches.
I agree with this. The one question about Haynesworth in my mind is his work ethic when its not a contract year. I want him on this team bad, that's the one question.

S

Seattlehawk94

Hawk096 said:
He is young, but has had some troubles off the field and on. The stomping incident, has had scruffles with teammates and an arrest warrant issued for a traffic violation... Is he Ruskell guy lol?! I do want Haynesworth I just am not sure the orginization will want him...

Who cares? I'll take Ted Bundy on my fucking team if he could play the game..

I'm sick of this "character issue" bullshit...I'm not asking these fuckers to date my daughter nor do I want them to....But if they get me a ring all is fucking forgiven...

Name a team full of "stand up guys" who's NOT finished in last place and my ideas would change...To win you need assholes...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey gang,
Glad to be back

Anyone hear of Tubbs whereabouts?
I know we cut him, but he was in rehab??

:?:

Top Bottom