• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Andrew Suck?

Joseph Joncich

Huddler
Reaction score
@bob, people are comparing Barkley to Joe Montana. The last time that happened..... well, say hello to Rick Mirer.

As I said, QBs are a crapshoot but he seems as solid as they come. Off the field, pretty grounded, intelligent. If you watched closely Sat night, quite a few times he passed up forcing a pass for the next read. After losing Baldwin, his WRs are not that great and they don't get much separation.

@Seahawk28 - no way Seahawks get Luck unless something beyond weird happens.

With USC, Oregon and Stanford it's "he who scores last wins".

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
With USC, Oregon and Stanford it's "he who scores last wins".

Yep, except for when you're down 53-30... you're gonna have to score last a couple times. Oregon hasn't had too many games this year where it's been close in the second half.

@Lacey... dude I was being TOTALLY sarcastic in reference to Moore!! Have you never read my other posts about him??!! I just say that cause it gets Ida going. Ask Bob.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was rooting for the Ducks to expose Luck for what he is . Luck is talented and smart but as Phil Simms said he still can't make all the throws he was crowned king before he played out the season and before he ever takes a snap in the NFL.

As far as the game the triple option is hard for teams to defend . Stanford didn't match up well with the speed of oregon unlike SEC teams do . They can win in a weak pac 12 , after all who do they have to play ? But when its big boy football time no way can the ducks play with the LSU's and Bamas . Oregon is just another Boise St .

Idahawk

Reaction score
Yep, except for when you're down 53-30... you're gonna have to score last a couple times. Oregon hasn't had too many games this year where it's been close in the second half.

@Lacey... dude I was being TOTALLY sarcastic in reference to Moore!! Have you never read my other posts about him??!! I just say that cause it gets Ida going. Ask Bob.

Why don't you stop with the baiting you just look like fool

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Oregon is just another Boise St.? Compare apples to apples. I get your analogy, but the Ducks are one hellva lot better than BS in the long run. Boise beats up on the punk of the Week club. Oregon plays quality opponents. As far as not playing "Big Boy" Football, you're right. The Rose Bowl, and last years Championship Game proved that. The LSU game to start Oregons season as well, but it didn't have a damn thing to do with speed, just pure size, which caused too many mistakes. I love watching Big 12, Sec Football, but Oregon is in their league as far as I'm concerned. I was at both the above mentioned Bowl/Champ. games, and Oregon just flat made too many mistakes. They beat them selves in all three games. Sounds very familier to an NFL team we root for doesn't it?

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Jj, come on man... all duck hate aside.... can you confidently say you'd want this guy running your franchise??!

Hey bro, your wrong. I'm not the biggest luck fan but he is better than barkely. USC has straight monsters on its teams at all time. I bet you twice as many Trojans will be drafted than players fron Stanford. I'd be happy with both of them but the whole barkley better than Luck is premature

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Love all the Luck apologists and excuses. I wasn't hearing any excuses about how bad his supporting cast when they were undefeated. not saying he's bad, not saying he won't be a good NFL QB, just saying hes not as amazing and Jesus like how everyone in the world has been saying. I personally think Barkley will be better. What do I know? Nothing, but that's what i think.

Joseph Joncich

Huddler
Reaction score
Peyton Manning had a bad game against Florida. Imagine if that would have made him the #2 QB drafted.

Maybe Luck is overhyped. Don't know, but people are overhyping how bad he played in this game. He was mediocre at worst.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Luck > Barkley.

BTW, I would put money on Luck being a good QB in the NFL. Seahawks would be lucky to get him considering the Colts are in the prime spot.

Joseph Joncich

Huddler
Reaction score
The Seahawks will probably win 5-6 games so we might be out of Luck and out of Barkley. Unless Luck gets caught in a major scandal or self-destructs somehow.

The Colts are huge favorites to finish last in the NFL after last week. 10 ppg on offense and 30 ppg on defense. Yikes.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Rob - Case of beer?? It'll take a few years to find out though....

And it's not that Luck had a bad game, he just hasn't had very many GREAT games to warrant the "Messiah" title he has been branded with.

Reaction score
Rob - Case of beer?? It'll take a few years to find out though....

And it's not that Luck had a bad game, he just hasn't had very many GREAT games to warrant the "Messiah" title he has been branded with.

If he doesn't take that offer, I will... Only I don't drink so.... How about we bet copies of Madden 16? lol

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Nah man case of beer is cheaper... and how the hell do you not drink??!

Reaction score
Exactly, you might be able to get Madden 16 for free. And uh... I don't know, I just don't. I don't really have a reason why.

Top Bottom