• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Andrew Suck?

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
@ Ida..yeah they do!! BUT owned? As Robert Michum put it in 'The friends of Eddy Cowl', "It Hurts like a Bitch" , but at least they HAD the chance to go into overtime. Shouldn't have never got to that point, but USC played like a well oiled machine for the most part. Something the 'Butt Suckers can only say when they're beating up the second grader walking down the side walk on they're side of the street'. I'd give them all the nods if USC hadn't let the Ducks get back into the game. Back to the Luck vs Barkley issue...Barkley all the way (and not because he beat up on my Ducks). More so in the fact that both QB's played in the same house, against the same team, same fan's, bla, bla , bla. Yes Barkley had a better supporting cast, but think about it? How much better? ONE Reciever for USC kicks the Ducks ass, and they sustained the running game. Don't want to hear any "but, but but Luck didn't have any true Recievers on the field, they had owees". Barkley showed that he has it. He came in with a chip on his shoulder, but isn't that what you want from your starting QB? I remember Matt's look on his face when he played a team the so called experts said we wouldn't win. Last years Rams game for the NFC WEST Title?" The Carolina game for the ticket to the dance? The Monday Night game in '05 in "The City of Brotherly Love 'can I kill'm for a dime' game" Yeah, comparing Matt to any future QB is premature, but it has some thought for that grey matter between your ears. Barkley looked good last night. I have a feeling the Ducks got a little too 'Quakey' after last weeks game, but they came out swinging in the last two quarter's, and a half. Couldn't shut down Barkley's pass game, run game, which is what I'm saying. The guy just looked better than Luck on the same stage. I don't know when you're going to have a better comparison, and agains't a qualitiy opponenet. OK, tired of typing, and miss spelling words. I just hope our Hawks do what ever it takes to get a quality QB! Point is, if thats what Barkley is capable of, sign his ass up No matter weather it's door #1, 2, or 3, the Hawks are going to have to trade down/up, whatever you call it.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
With all do Respect Ida, I love Boise State. I really think they deserve to be in a better Division. I remember just leaving Humpin Hanna's, and jumping the fence at midnight, standing in the center of the 50 yard line the first year they went to the blue turf. I think it was 1990. I was with a good looking young Lady showing me around town, and put the turf to good use:). Just giving you crap about the Broncos. NO Disrespect intended. I would have loved to seen them join what has become the PAC 12 instead of Utah, or Colorodo. It would have made the season alot more interesting with them in the mix....Jim

Reaction score
If the Pac-12 expands again, it would make sense for them to go after Boise. And it makes sense for Boise to get out of the Mountain West now that TCU is bailing.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes it does Bob. I was disappointed when I heard who was coming into the "Pac12", and Boise St. wasn't one of them. They can bring it, and like you said with TCU looking to bail, why stay?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Dude Ida, too soon. Im still getting over your guys' missed field goal.

At least we were actually playing for something. Even if you had gone defeated again, best youve gotten would've been the "Taco Bell Burrito shits bowl" against Eastern Washington eagles.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL, the Wife left the TV room because she couldn't take it anymore. Just sucks we were bringing it back and a muffed fieldgoal blows it! That! after a false start (Oh Shit), then an incrochement to put the ball five yards up again:geek:. Can't f-ing believe that kick was so far off the mark!! I was on the edge of my chair the whole last quarter! What the heck, am I on a Ducks Forum, or Seahawks? Didn't even get a chance to watch the Hawks game yesterday!!

Top Bottom