• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would David Garrard Help Our Hawks?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Oh, you're funny! I picked a team in who won their division last year and lost nothing except an offensive coordinator to beat the team that had the second pick in the draft and now I don't know what I'm talking about.

Let me rephrase that a little bit. Just because a team picked a player different than what the experts predcted than they would doesn't mean the experts were dumb for thinking that's who they would pick. Experts had us taking Brian Orakpo and BJ Raji over Curry.

Are you sniffing glue ?

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
You guys crack me up. Seriously hilarious stuff here. As far as not finishing worst in the league, I have great news. We won in week 3 of the now infamous 1992 season as well. Still finished 2-14. To be a mirror, next week would need to be tjax's last for a while.

Garrard = no

Reaction score
Are you sniffing glue ?

I was on my phone, this site doesn't work very well on my phone so I don't usually go back and find better ways of phrasing things ones I've gotten it down. That said, its not THAT hard to follow... Or maybe it is for you.

Reaction score
You implied it by saying this:

Did you study the Boise State Broncos and Kellen Moore as closely as you did the Kansas City Chiefs ? Just asking

I was mocking you. Because it was almost impossible to foresee the Chiefs being this bad, yet you decide to take a shot at me for picking them to beat the Bills who had the 2nd pick in the draft and are by far the surprise team of the season so far.

Idahawk

Reaction score
You implied it by saying this:

I was mocking you. Because it was almost impossible to foresee the Chiefs being this bad, yet you decide to take a shot at me for picking them to beat the Bills who had the 2nd pick in the draft and are by far the surprise team of the season so far.

" Because it was almost impossible to foresee the Chiefs being this bad "

Or in other words its impossible to see the future .

Thank you

Reaction score
LOL

Looks like little Bobby has altered my post , can't win the battle so we use our Mod privilages to win the war . What a punk
Actually, I did. It's a heated argument, but there's no need to escalate it to calling someone a dumbass.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Actually, I did. It's a headed argument, but there's no need to escalate it to calling someone a dumbass.

Flip gonna give you a reach around for saving him ? Or is he the man ?

Oh and its " heated argument " not " headed argument " I think this " headed argument " you refer to is what you and flip do when your out larping and you sword fight without swords.

Reaction score
Flip gonna give you a reach around for saving him ? Or is he the man ?

Oh and its " heated argument " not " headed argument " I think this " headed argument " you refer to is what you and flip do when your out larping and you sword fight without swords.
Ever heard of a typo?

Reaction score
They don't have typos in Idaho... they are tge 2nd most educated State in yhe U.S. Only 2nd to Oklahoma

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL@Kellen Moore love....Dude, Jason Gesser was a great COLLEGE QB who racked up wins in Pullman..You didn't see Cougfans saying "he's an NFL QB" period at any point...You know why? Because he wasn't....Neither is Kellen Moore...

Idahawk

Reaction score
Gesser was a drunk that got himself blackballed from the NFL , just like Ryan Leaf he couldn't hack the pressure.

He was or is a RB's coach at Idaho now I think .

Top Bottom