• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Would David Garrard Help Our Hawks?

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah I looked in on the smack down forum and it says you can't get personal.....so I see all these posts getting very nasty personal against bulgey.....and then 94 gets personal against bulgey while banning him! True.

Point is?

I banned Harpo, Bulger/Bradford/Homosexual, etc. because I was asked to and because no one had the guts to do it....Other than a few spats we all get along here now...Not going back to the old Huddle ways and anyone who want's to can GTFO or I can GThemTFO....

This is a "Seahawks site"...Look at the "We want the Ball" thread and it's funny that what Will said about you is true....Get over it....

S

Seattlehawk94

Moore sucks BTW....He's NOT an NFL QB....LH QBs just aren't right..

S

Seattlehawk94

LOL....That was my positive tongue in cheek comment....If you look at the Prediction Thread I had us as the worst team in the league....

Reaction score
lol thanks for the belated backup guys... I'm serious about Doug Martin though, I think he's going to be a beast.

S

Seattlehawk94

Who dey? Who dey? Who dey think dey gonna beat dem Bengals?

Reaction score
Boise State is in the Mountain West now.

Marcus Lattimore out of the other USC looks really good too... I'm not that high on Lynch, even when there is a hole he doesn't have the patience to find it. Even on that run against the Saints, watch the highlight. There's a huge cutback lane that opens up on the right side, but he runs straight into the middle of the line... I mean it worked out ok lol, but he has no patience or vision.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello fellow Huddlers - I'm new to this forum. I've been a Hawk fan since birth, live in the NW and bleed Seahawk blue. That said, I'd like to submit my two cents in regard to the Gerrard/Luck/Moore convo: No way Seattle goes after Gerrard, who is basically just a shorter, slower, more expensive version of T-Jack. They're already paying CBJ too much for a back up, it would make no sense to bring in yet another QB. Portis is the back up of the future in Seattle. As for the Luck lotto - yeah, I'd love to hear "with the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Seattle Seahawks select Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford" - but let's be realistic here. Are the Hawks really the worst team in the league? Maybe. They certainly are sad on offense and I can see them finishing 4-12. But would a 4-12 record give them the #1 pick? Not likely considering the way the Colts, Vikings, Chiefs and Dolphins are playing. Odds are the Hawks will be drafting someone else to fill the QB void. Will it be Kellen Moore? I doubt it. He's too short and doesn't have the arm strength. Not to say that a guy with his particular physical attributes can't succeed in the NFL...I just don't see him as a good fit for the Hawks.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Reaction score
Moore is an immobile, left-handed QB with a weak arm who spent most of his career shredding shitty WAC defenses.

HawkNRoller, I'm worried about that too.. Although the Colts, Chiefs, and Dolphins all showed signs of life this week and the Colts still might get Manning back this year. The Vikings have had huge leads at halftime the last two weeks and blew both of them. This seems like a year where there's no terrible team that's clear cut for the #1 pick. BUT our schedule is rough and opponent winning percentage is factored into ordering the picks. So we most likely won't be able to finish tied with the worst record and still get the first pick.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Moore is an immobile, left-handed QB with a weak arm who spent most of his career shredding shitty WAC defenses.

Bonzo Bob LOL

Reaction score
I kind of expected that to be the case... I mean Manning probably won't be able to make it back in time to make a difference anyways.

Reaction score
A few points about that link you posted. First point just because teams didn't draft who the experts thought they would doesn't mean they made the right choice. Case and point: Lawrence Jackson. Second that's from 2007... It seems like the "experts" have been a lot more accurate in recent years. Finally those "experts" do get a lot of info directly from scouts, I wouldn't completely discount everything they say. I'm not saying by any means that I think those guys are always right, but just because their mock drafts aren't 100% accurate doesn't mean what they say about players is wrong. They're usually just echoing what they hear from scouts.

Also I've never even seen a Jay Glazer Mock Draft.... lol

Idahawk

Reaction score
"First point just because teams didn't draft who the experts thought they would doesn't mean they made the right choice."

Jibberish much ?

Did you study the Boise State Broncos and Kellen Moore as closely as you did the Kansas City Chiefs ? Just asking

Reaction score
"First point just because teams didn't draft who the experts thought they would doesn't mean they made the right choice."

Jibberish much ?

Did you study the Boise State Broncos and Kellen Moore as closely as you did the Kansas City Chiefs ? Just asking

Oh, you're funny! I picked a team in who won their division last year and lost nothing except an offensive coordinator to beat the team that had the second pick in the draft and now I don't know what I'm talking about.

Let me rephrase that a little bit. Just because a team picked a player different than what the experts predcted than they would doesn't mean the experts were dumb for thinking that's who they would pick. Experts had us taking Brian Orakpo and BJ Raji over Curry.

Top Bottom