• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wanna' talk Chicago ?

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
unbelievable. They deserve to lose, 56 yards with 20 seconds left when everyone on the field knew they would try to go to Marshall. Rediculous!

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Glad we got the win, but still pissed that we had to go to overtime. That never should have happened. Glad to see the offense step up and win a game though instead of relying on the defense to hang on. Those last 2 TD drives were pretty impressive!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
That was a HUGE win! Basically negates the MIA disappointment.
RW pulled one out today. The offense I thought played well and Defense was able to effect the QB, and stop the run.

With 9ers losing, it changes the landscape again. Can we win out? that wins the division IMO.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
We got tremendously lucky here in Chicago. Win goes to QB and the WRs. The only thing I can say for the defense and special teams is that they kept fighting in the face of preposterously bad officiating. The GB game has emboldened the refs to treat us like the dirtiest team ever.

Carey seems to have a vendetta against us and I really think the roughing the qb calls are a primary weapon. Our defense can't breathe wrong and RW gets his clock cleaned all game.

That said, really tremendous effort to just go into Chicago, get a win, in spite of the refs and the bears. All ot I was screaming at Bevell to quit running that option but it got them the td and the W.

OP
BeerBeak

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
Just re speed-looked at it before deleting it, I hate those , "they're picking on us" Officiating cry Babies, BUT, I thought today was an exemplary example set of "leaning" or "favoritism" judgements... there have been many games with other teams over the years where tis is VERY evident... but, the NFL never steps in, and even the coaches never take to the top.
My fast re-read leaves me with my same up the middle complaints on running, and, "what-the-hell" kinda' defense is that ???? But, I'll take the win.... can we go back in time and replay the Miami game ?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Loved the option on that last drive. They were worn down, that's a great way to attack a worn out defense.

That option is almost an automatic 3 yards, RW had the one bad hand off, otherwise well executed.
Seeing other teams using it more.

Reaction score
Just re speed-looked at it before deleting it, I hate those , "they're picking on us" Officiating cry Babies, BUT, I thought today was an exemplary example set of "leaning" or "favoritism" judgements... there have been many games with other teams over the years where tis is VERY evident... but, the NFL never steps in, and even the coaches never take to the top.
My fast re-read leaves me with my same up the middle complaints on running, and, "what-the-hell" kinda' defense is that ???? But, I'll take the win.... can we go back in time and replay the Miami game ?

I saw a lot of stretches and outside runs today.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
That option is almost an automatic 3 yards, RW had the one bad hand off, otherwise well executed.
Seeing other teams using it more.

You know who runs that option well? TEBOW.

Maybe we could trade Flynn for TEBOW and a Jets 1st rounder?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You know who runs that option well? TEBOW.

Maybe we could trade Flynn for TEBOW and a Jets 1st rounder?

TEBOW as a back up FB maybe.
Thats the biggest thing about RW, and EVERYONE is talking about, is he's a double threat. He'll give us a chance every game from here out. BIG UPS to our WR RICE/TATE/BALDWIN.

Top Bottom