• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trade Matt for Jay Cutler ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Its 8 pages on any teams fan site right now...like cutler or not he is a first round pick he has made the pro bowl and was put up some big numbers for his age.....teams are drooling at the chance to get him...this kind of weird deal doesn't happen every day..so its fun to talk about the what ifs, no matter how laughable you may think it is.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Did you see that idiot coach for the broncos hold up Cutler's jersey with that shit eating grin on his face.....what is this fools malfuntion....Does he want his pro bowl QB back or what....I think they are trying to run Culter out of denver

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Did you see that idiot coach for the broncos hold up Cutler's jersey with that shit eating grin on his face.....what is this fools malfuntion....Does he want his pro bowl QB back or what....I think they are trying to run Culter out of denver

THEY are not.. F'ing McDaniels IS. If you watched the press conferences with him, (especially the one at the breakfast) you see him have a smug smile when he mentions Cutler, obviously he wanted Cassel, he is from New England and wanted his little Cassel prodigy to take over in Denver, he didn't want to take Shanahans credit in Jay Cutler, and he decided to be a little prick about it, now he is in hot water with his star quarterback, and I don't blame Jay one bit. I lost all respect for McDaniels.. hasn't proven ANYTHING in the NFL and acts like he is the greatest coach that can do whatever the hell he wants. Learn from Raheem Morris and shut the F* up

S

Seattlehawk94

He's Mandouchbagi, another hoody follower with a huge ego...Those Parcells guys are all built with HUGE egos and small brains, they think they are Lombardis' but they are basically just a bunch of loud mouth Jerry Glanville types, minus the run-and-shoot offenses.

Look at the Parcells/Hoody "tree":
Romeo: where for art thou now that Cleveland canned you Romeo?
Weis: making me long for the "glory days" of Bob Davie...
Payton: one lucky fluke season..
Mandouchebagi: the douche turned on his "master" the day he left NE..
McDaniels: basically ruining what Shanny built in Denver before he even coached a game there.
Al Groh: quit NY out of the blue to take his "dream job" at UVA..Sorry but you have to be a fuckup if UVA is a "dream job".
Commandant Coughlin: a Nazi in disguise as an NFL coach, hated by all his players causing the Jags to can his ass...Got lucky ONCE in the Superbowl, basically Marty Shotinheimer otherwise...Had the #1 Seed with the Jags, choked in AFC Championship Game...Had #1 with Gay-ants choked in Divisional Playoff Game.
Ray Handley: Turned Superbowl XXV Champions to shit in 2 years.
Chris Palmer: Drafted Tim Couch, all downhill from there..

Kinda makes you laugh when you look at Walsh's tree....The ego's on this coaching tree are UNREAL, that's why they never win or if they do are hated by BILLIONS...

Walsh's "tree" is really Paul Brown's tree...
So you've got:
Brown
Landry
Al Davis
Gillman
Coryell
Walsh
Holmgren
Seifert (who should be in the HoF as well)
Chucky
Reid
Mooch
Wyche
Dungy
Dennis Green
etc. etc. etc.

The difference between coaching trees? Everyone on the Holmgren/Brown/Walsh list was great and had no ego....The Parcells list begins in the '80s in New York, EGO CAPITAL OF THE WORLD...All the guys on that list are slimey and egotistical assholes..

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
94 ....Just a guess here, but some how I never see you with a vacation home in the Hamptons ...call me crazy !

Reaction score
NFL head coaches under whom Jim Mora Jr. has served:
Don Coryell, San Diego Chargers (1985–1986)
Al Saunders, San Diego Chargers (1986–1988)
Dan Henning, San Diego Chargers (1989–1991)
Jim Mora, New Orleans Saints (1992–1996)
Steve Mariucci, San Francisco 49ers (1997–2002)
Dennis Erickson, San Francisco 49ers (2003)
Mike Holmgren, Seattle Seahawks (2007–2008)

Assistant coaches under Jim Mora Jr. who became NFL head coaches:
Tom Cable, Oakland Raiders (2008-present)

...I'd rather have him under the Walsh Coaching tree. :D

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
What ever the case may be, this Daniels is a fuck up ....even if Cutler comes back now what will that team be like...If i was the owner I would shit can that guys ass now and get my QB back and find another coach while there is still time

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
LAhawkFAN said:
Maybe trade Seneca for Cutler. Not Hasselbeck.

Ha. Don't you wish that was a possibility :lol:
Seneca and a 2nd Round pick for Cutler would be the most I'd offer. Maybe even give them a 3rd round pick instead of a 2nd round pick. If I were the Chiefs I would go after Cutler because Cassel played on a team with a Wes Welker and Randy Moss. Now he has who? Dwayne Bowe? He is screwed without talent and experience at WR.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Do you guys ever look at stats....Cutler in just his third year has ..smoked Matt H at the same point in his Career....in a landslide....he's a kid and puts up great numbers...LOL blind love and facts just don't add up in my book...the Seahawks have the best deal to offer for Cutler hands down....hass and our 4th for a young proven QB are you kidding me. when this guy is Matts age ..he will own him..no doubt about it......love matt all you want ...he is not Cutler,,sorry boys he is not..younger, stonger arm........ hands down....LOL if you don't see the up grade... then ..oh well ..

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
Do you guys ever look at stats....Cutler in just his third year has ..smoked Matt H at the same point in his Career....in a landslide....he's a kid and puts up great numbers...LOL blind love and facts just don't add up in my book...the Seahawks have the best deal to offer for Cutler hands down....hass and our 4th for a young proven QB are you kidding me. when this guy is Matts age ..he will own him..no doubt about it......love matt all you want ...he is not Cutler,,sorry boys he is not..younger, stonger arm........ hands down....LOL if you don't see the up grade... then ..oh well ..

Also remember during the third year, Matt did not play as many games, so that comparison is not fair. also he didn't have enough time under center. Jay did. Once Jay Cutler leads his team to a super bowl, I will make the comparison, or until he plays some more in the NFL, three years doesn't put him above Matt Hasselbecks career.

S

Seattlehawk94

Diabeties, a piss poor attitude, can't take his team to the playoffs. His "stats" are a house of cards he has much better WRs and can't do a thing with em. He's a first round pick so yeah at this point in his career his numbers are better than Matt's, but in Matty's 3rd year as a starter he'd won a Western title taken his team to a WC Game and was going into Year 4 which would produce an NFC Championship.

Think of it this way, last year people in denver wanted Snake to come back because all he did was win and take the Donka to the playoffs. Slutler hasn't even done that..notice Denver fans aren't too sad? Why do you think that is?

Cutler isn't even CARY Elwes let alone a clone of JOHN Elway....

The Hass haters are the same fools that wanted Kreig gone if they weren't on another teams bandwagon then. I don't care about Matt's numbers, he JUST fucking wins and plays scrappy. I rather win with a bald scrapped than lose "pretty" with a guy like Slutler!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Also remember during the third year, Matt did not play as many games, so that comparison is not fair.

Fine then Take matts best stat year and compare that to Cutlers best stat year...then take the age factor and the arm factor and the no back injury factor and the you can see why it could be a good deal for the seahawks..thats all I'm saying, it could be a good deal.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Cutler has more talent than Hasselbeck, but Hasselbeck obviously has more leadership and presence.

I could care less if Cutler has diabetes.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
I think Cutler has more talent than Hasselbeck, but Hasselbeck obviously has more leadership and presence.

I could care less if Cutler has diabetes.

Exactly

Top Bottom